When can I choose my boarding time? 37 days out

ShelleyQT

4 hours ago, SusieV said:

I'm sure it got complicated with the itinerary changes and the ship swap. The system might not be programmed to catch those kind of mistakes since the bookings were made when it was a legal itinerary.

Actually, I booked it after it was already the Pacific Coastal on the Solstice..

Lisa

On 8/18/2022 at 3:11 PM, ShelleyQT said:

Long time cruiser here, new to Celebrity.  We are booked for the Solstice Sept. 24th, and we are now at 37 days to departure.  I was able to fill out the check-in process at day 45, but I still can't choose a boarding time.  I called Celebrity at day 44, and she told me I should be able to choose at day 45.  I told her that we were now at day 44, and I was still not able to choose.  She told me to wait a few days and then try again, but now here we are, still with no boarding times available.  The website and app both say, "Not quite ready for you."

Is this normal?  Am I missing something?

We were originally booked on the Millennium, and Celebrity changed us to Solstice.  Since then, there have been tons of waiting (cabin assignment, notifications, etc.).  It has been stressful.  As a new Celebrity customer, it has also made me rethink sailing with them again.

On the same cruise, second time with Celebrity, and we can't choose a boarding time yet either, as of today.  I am just trying to be patient!    Have you been able to do it yet? 

5 hours ago, EthansNana said:

On the same cruise, second time with Celebrity, and we can't choose a boarding time yet either, as of today.  I am just trying to be patient!    Have you been able to do it yet? 

No, I still get the same "not ready" message.

On 8/23/2022 at 12:57 PM, EthansNana said:

Although it's a bit annoying not getting to select a time, my experience from the other 10 cruises on X we have taken since September is nobody really cares. We just show up when we feel like it and get processed through with no issues. Sometimes we are early, sometimes we are late. If you have the earliest time, be prepared for the ship to get cleaned and cleared so you may be waiting upwards of an hour. For suite guests, that is no issue because they have a catered waiting area, for others, it's just hurry up and wait.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

Check - in for Panama Canal was available for me a couple minutes ago.😊

Did you mean Pacific Coastal? Or a different sailing?

I'm on the 9/16 PC sailing and still getting the not ready message.