Departure and last tender - Princess Cays

Wishing on a star

I am thinking that the ships usually depart Princess cays late afternoon.  Maybe 4:00.  With the last ferry 30 minutes prior.

But, I am seeing an itinerary that has a sea-day following Princess Cays, and the hours are listed from morning until 6:00 p.m.

Has anybody ever had such a late departure from Princess Cays?

If we did this, we would definitely be back on the ship in the afternoon.  But I am just curious as to how it would work out.

When would the bars and amenities be closed down.

Would the Cabanas still close by mid-afternoon?

With Dine My Way, I am assuming that this would not have much affect on dining.  As it might with the old traditional early dining.

1 hour ago, Wishing on a star said:

I am thinking that the ships usually depart Princess cays late afternoon.  Maybe 4:00.  With the last ferry 30 minutes prior.

But, I am seeing an itinerary that has a sea-day following Princess Cays, and the hours are listed from morning until 6:00 p.m.

Has anybody ever had such a late departure from Princess Cays?

If we did this, we would definitely be back on the ship in the afternoon.  But I am just curious as to how it would work out.

When would the bars and amenities be closed down.

Would the Cabanas still close by mid-afternoon?

With Dine My Way, I am assuming that this would not have much affect on dining.  As it might with the old traditional early dining.

You misunderstand.  You will depart Princess Cay in the late afternoon.  

Are you speaking about the 4 day January cruise with Princess Cays as the only stop? If so I would think most of the beach area will operate most of the day. Of course, Princess will have limited hours when their buffet lines are open and the bars will close in time for the staff to return supplies to the ship. Sunset in January in the Bahamas is around 5:30. I guess the beach will empty out before that time. Last tender would be 5 or 5:30. If you intend to return mid afternoon then no issues. Walk right on the Tender back to the ship. The last few times we were at Princess Cays we stayed on board. Very pleasant days. This is an 80's themed cruise and sounds like a 3 day non stop party.