3 Mariner of the Seas questions?

Hi! Hubby and I will be on Mariner early November. Wondering If anyone used The Key recently on Mariner? Would love opinions on whether it was worth the price??
Also 1rst time in a junior suite  usually book a deluxe balcony room, are there any benefits associated with the jr suite? 
Finally, wondering if booking a beach bed at Cocoa Cay is worth it or are there enough places around to relax?
I appreciate any input, thanks in advance!

Edited by jacksmom09

27 minutes ago, jacksmom09 said:

Hi! Hubby and I will be on Mariner early November. Wondering If anyone used The Key recently on Mariner? Would love opinions on whether it was worth the price??
Also 1rst time in a junior suite  usually book a deluxe balcony room, are there any benefits associated with the jr suite? 
Finally, wondering if booking a beach bed at Cocoa Cay is worth it or are there enough places around to relax?
I appreciate any input, thanks in advance!

General feeling here on CC is the key is a rip off.  Works out better if you need to get internet. 

JS gives you nothing extra on Mariner except a little more space and a bathtub.

Plenty of free loungers on Coco Cay.

Ask for a balcony table in MDR, great views. Email Royal two weeks before your cruise.

Love Mariner, happy cruising 

4 hours ago, jacksmom09 said:

I see no point in getting The Key unless it's just a dollar or two more than internet, and you were both getting internet.  Otherwise, just order a 2-device Voom and pay for lunch at Chops the first day.  That's about it for benefits.

You will get an extra Crown & Anchor point each night.  You can also use the special embarkation line for Suites (your SetSail Pass should have "suite" on it).

There are ample places on Coco Cay  -- Chill Island Beach, Breezy Bay Beach, Harbor Beach, and South Beach, in addition to the Oasis Lagoon Pool.  I'd put your money towards your bar bill or a down payment on another cruise instead.

22 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

General feeling here on CC is the key is a rip off.  Works out better if you need to get internet. 

JS gives you nothing extra on Mariner except a little more space and a bathtub.

Plenty of free loungers on Coco Cay.

Ask for a balcony table in MDR, great views. Email Royal two weeks before your cruise.

Love Mariner, happy cruising