Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

How was she? As I recall, I saw her bomb on the Liberty, her first cruise ship show. 

She was pretty good. Part of her show was pretty NY specific and she has a NY audience. Did she do all the accents in the show you saw? She did good with that.

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I have a really bad rattling sound in my ceiling. Or strong vibrations. Not good vibrations. Loud vibrations.

Get it taken care of right away.  That would drive me crazy.  Many a cruise I was standing on the bed putting folded up cardboard in places on the ceiling vents or lights or balcony door to stop the rattling sounds.

Good morning Greg! It's absolutely pouring here in Bermuda this morning. Hopefully it will all be gone by the time you get here tomorrow. Patti pretty much had the Dockyard covered yesterday, so if we don't get out today it's no big deal. We head back to Baltimore this afternoon. We're really nervous about the testing this afternoon after reading the many stories about people catching Covid while on board the ship. Keep your fingers crossed for us. 😎

• Like 19
  • Haha 1

The way I used to do sea days was go to the dining room for breakfast and lunch. Now that they cut brunch off at noon, I’m going to do what they want me to do. Eat breakfast there then lunch on lido. Maybe I’ll do pasta or a burrito. I’m not doing that burger again today. 

• Like 4

I go down and it’s kind of a mess of people standing around. One lady has a iPad and is putting in table requests for those who didn’t use the app. She has me lining up behind people who haven’t requested a table yet. They really should have two lines. One for people with a table assignment and one for those who don’t.

67A2B74A-14E1-45A1-9404-5750182FB2DF.thumb.jpeg.4124a66103f81b100a5d0ff78ffd5a3b.jpeg

They take me to my table and it’s a shared table. I know I didn’t have that box checked. They switch me to 560 which is much better.

574B1DDA-DF91-4CB4-98F1-58D91CBE60C6.thumb.jpeg.35023cf18299fca4c25edb6d45953a8e.jpeg

8C27717C-9CB9-47BE-AB3C-3BD1AE15C3F4.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Good morning Greg! It's absolutely pouring here in Bermuda this morning. Hopefully it will all be gone by the time you get here tomorrow. Patti pretty much had the Dockyard covered yesterday, so if we don't get out today it's no big deal. We head back to Baltimore this afternoon. We're really nervous about the testing this afternoon after reading the many stories about people catching Covid while on board the ship. Keep your fingers crossed for us. 😎

You wouldn’t believe how cold it is here!

1C91DCBF-4ABE-4175-A65F-72BAC440E338.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10