Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

3 hours ago, doublek2 said:

Mets game was rained out today. Split Day/Night double header Wednesday. Hopefully you missed the last two games.  Thanks once again for taking us along on your trip! It was interesting to see you vacationing in my neck of the woods and getting on a ship that I just got off!! It is amazing how I have lived here all my life yet you found things that I did not even know existed!!

Safe travels home and thanks for another AWESOME review!

LGM!!!!

yeah I got alerts but my streaming sites didn’t work on the mid-tier plan. It would take me to an upgrade page and we didn’t have premium available. Wednesday works good for me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Customs was slow. It looked like the old school lines. I think she has facial rec but not certain. Another agent came through the line, glanced at my passport and let me go.

Not sure if you know...if you get a porter to take your bags out of the terminal, they take you to the front of the customs line. We use them because we have a lot of luggage and park at the terminal so the tip is definitely worth it for us. 

• Like 2

Thanks for following. 

I do still have some videos to upload and post. I’ll do that here in the coming days. 

I am considering starting a thread on the New Orleans board to post hotel/food/drink info from my upcoming trips there.

I have at least six overnighters planned this fall/winter. The first one is less than two weeks away at the Intercontinental New Orleans.

The next cruise will be on the Celebration. I’ll post that link here as well so subscribe to this thread if you want alerts on all of those things.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Your reviews are the best Greg, done they way reviews should be done. You just report on things - kind of a Dragnet "just the facts, mam" without being cold but without preaching or whining.

Your experiences on this trip fall in line with our Carnival experiences since reopening though you seem to have encountered more negatives all on one cruise. We have encountered the inexplicable blocked doors making you walk your legs off to get where you want to be, the herds of cattle blocking the dining room with all the attention given to those without an assigned table, the inexplicable closed Serenity, the half hour wait at a specialty restaurant, etc. But this cruise seems to have had a greater accumulation of such things than usual.

May your next cruise be better.

• Like 5