NEW ... Princess phone center now offering call back

hpeabody

Tried...never got a call back  Called another time on hold 2 hours luckily I multi tasked while waiting on hold then gave up..My coworker was on hold 4 hours before she got an agent.  I'm astounded at the very poor level of customer service with this cruise line. I sailed them several years ago and it was fine. Many years and many cruise lines later I booked again but wow never had such bad service on any of the other lines. I hope the cruise experience is good but at this point very doubtful I'd ever book Princess again after the way they totally disregard service.

Called at 9:00am this morning and no return call yet - currently 7:45pm.  I sent an email to Customer Relations a week ago and as of yet, no response.  I tried the online chat - first response I knew was incorrect so tried again a day later and received a completely different response, but it was not complete but before I could type in my follow up question the"chat" dropped off.  I give up!

Edited by DiRonT
Spelling

On 8/22/2022 at 5:48 PM, azbirdmom said:

For those not getting callbacks - I wonder if you have a feature on your phone that blocks suspected spam calls?  Our home phone automatically blocks calls from United Airlines, and back when Princess called back with a survey asking how well they did it blocked those too.  I wrote to the cable company (our home phone carrier) and told them that those numbers should not be blocked but it didn't help.

Certain handsets have built in blacklists of numbers. Make sure your handset is not one of those or if it is does it allow you whitelist numbers.

On 9/1/2022 at 11:44 AM, Rick&Jeannie said:

I wonder how many meetings and memos it took to come up with the term "navigator"?  😄

I get concerned when I hear that term used in their phone recordings.  To me a Navigator is one of the phone "help" people for the MC App system and not a regular PCL agent for booking or other matters.  This is even though I did not select the MC App options in the phone tree when a call is answered.  But the last time, it was an actual agent and not the overseas "help" team - which I have found to be pretty useless for an issue of any sort of complexity.

Reminds me of the time that I called Social Security and used their callback option.  When I didn't get a call back in a couple of days, I just called back and waited in the queue for about 20 minutes.  The original call was made in August (I forget which year,) and I actually got a call back ... in December!  When I told the agent that I had made the call in August, he simply acknowledged that it was received in August ... 😲  But I suspect that may not be the case with people using the call-back option with Princess, and their call-backs may take a bit longer 🤣

I called this morning around 8:30 AM PST and left my number.  About 15 minutes later I received a call.  I almost didn't answer it because it didn't say "Princess" it was just a regular name on my caller ID.  I did pick up the phone because I was expecting someone to call me back -- glad I did.

On 9/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, DiRonT said:

Called at 9:00am this morning and no return call yet - currently 7:45pm.  I sent an email to Customer Relations a week ago and as of yet, no response.  I tried the online chat - first response I knew was incorrect so tried again a day later and received a completely different response, but it was not complete but before I could type in my follow up question the"chat" dropped off.  I give up!

It is now 1:30pm on Thursday and still no call back.