How do I book a CVS Rapid PCR Test in NYC when it is blocked by IP and Hotel WILL NOT assist?

ace2542

I don’t think CVS or the street testing stations accept foreign nationals.  Similarly, Walmart.  This was the case when we were in New York in July.  I asked at all these places even though we were on a B2B.  However, I was advised that Bloom Labs on about 32nd Street did accept foreign nationals.

Hope it helps.

We are having a similar issue. Appears to be very little useful info out there. We are arriving on Cunard transatlantic on 23/9 to Brooklyn and going on NCl the same day from Manhattan so need a rapid antigen test in a short timescale. I have found Medrite on w42nd st and have emailed them,I will let you know what they say.The other option I was wondering about was taking UK tests with us and booking a telemed appt.Sounds like we may have time to do them whilst in the check in queue😂

16 hours ago, RJChatsworth said:

I don’t think CVS or the street testing stations accept foreign nationals.  Similarly, Walmart.  This was the case when we were in New York in July.  I asked at all these places even though we were on a B2B.  However, I was advised that Bloom Labs on about 32nd Street did accept foreign nationals.

Hope it helps.

Would Cunard know they didn't? And besides we have will pay.