Pre cruise testing if going to Canada

Mountaineer0313

I can't even go back to see what it did wrong?  It shows me as all right, but I tried to put my husband in and it scanned his passport and it is just stuck.  It won't go back and it won't let me put in my travel plans.  

I read that you can bring paper copies of your passport and the vaccination records an I am at that point.  I have pretty near lost it.  We are in the cancellation where I will lose the whole cruise.  I am just going to have to get help at the pier.  I asked my travel agent, and she said call her, but if I do that I will be on the phone that has the ap on it!  I don't have a land line.  This is a no win situation.  I am surprised no one else is having a problem.

11 minutes ago, Caroldoll said:

I can't even go back to see what it did wrong?  It shows me as all right, but I tried to put my husband in and it scanned his passport and it is just stuck.  It won't go back and it won't let me put in my travel plans.  

I read that you can bring paper copies of your passport and the vaccination records an I am at that point.  I have pretty near lost it.  We are in the cancellation where I will lose the whole cruise.  I am just going to have to get help at the pier.  I asked my travel agent, and she said call her, but if I do that I will be on the phone that has the ap on it!  I don't have a land line.  This is a no win situation.  I am surprised no one else is having a problem.

This is a step by step guide with pictures. It may help https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/05/18/how-use-the-arrivecan-app-your-alaska-cruise

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caroldoll said:

Carol, you can talk on your phone and look at your apps at the same time. Just put your phone on speaker. Your travel agent will be able to walk you through the whole thing so you are prepared when you get to the dock. I'm sure there will be someone there who will help you, but they will also be very busy, so it would be best to have your ducks in a row prior to getting there, at least mostly anyway.

47 minutes ago, Mountaineer0313 said:

Carol, you can talk on your phone and look at your apps at the same time. Just put your phone on speaker. Your travel agent will be able to walk you through the whole thing so you are prepared when you get to the dock. I'm sure there will be someone there who will help you, but they will also be very busy, so it would be best to have your ducks in a row prior to getting there, at least mostly anyway.

Thank you so much for your guidance and patience.  We worked it out!  Finally.  

• Like 2