ArriveCAN B2B Cruise

zjc

The app will only allow you to have one active itinerary. Once you have have finished with one submission, the app will allow you to delete those trip details and enter the details for your next submission. You vaccination and other personal details will be retained, so only the new trip details need to be entered.

For most b2b cruises, there is usually only one submission required. For example, if you cruise Boston to Montreal and then Montreal to Boston, you only need to make a submission for the Boston - Montreal leg. For the second leg, you will already be in Canada, then will exit the country before disembarking in the US. As you won't be re-entering Canada, there's no need to make an ArriveCAN submission.

• Like 2

I am doing a B2B, but Bermuda is first and Canada is second. This is in October, so I didn't start or get any apps yet. Do  most of my work on desktop, but I will not have that or internet on the ship. ArriveCAN site says, "You can use the ArriveCAN website or the ArriveCAN mobile app to submit your travel information. Once you create your account, you can use the same email and password for both the website and the app. However, you must use the same platform to start and finish a submission. For example, you can't start a submission on the app and finish it on the website."

It seems to me that one cannot start it at home on a desktop and then finish up on an app when you are traveling. Can I just input our docs, etc.in advance? It is a real PITA to try to take photos and upload them with a Fire Tablet or Tracfone smart phone. Anyone else have experience with this?

Yes, you can always input your personal information online, then when the time comes, enter your trip information for your submission using the app.

That said, the app is very simple to use and inputting your docs on a smartphone is at least as easy as doing it on a desktop. As you haven't downloaded the app yet, I suggest that you do so and then make a dummy entry with fictitious trip details but your actual personal information. Work your way to the end, but just don't submit it. You can try that a few times until you are comfortable with the app and won't have any problems when the time for your cruise arrives.

In order to delete your dummy trip information, click on "Save & Close", then on "Exit" to get to the page below. Click on the "trash can" to delete the old info while retaining your personal info.

IMG_3371.thumb.PNG.f1c480561a8ae0e12da06857b0322743.PNG