Rebooking a Canceled cruise

alanasgpa

We had booked 3 cabins for the Oct 16th cruise on the Emerald princess which ended up getting canceled… we were given a list of other cruises to choose from and the price would be matched to what we paid for October 16 we rebooked all three cabins and of course they were at a higher price but Princess seems not to want to finalize the booking

When I rebooked a cancelled cruise for the next year, my first confirmation showed the cabin booked at the current prices - almost twice what I had paid - and with no deposit. A few days later, I received a new confirmation showing the payments transferred but still showing the higher price. It took them a little longer to adjust the price, but they did so without me having to do anything else - I just had to wait for the people in that back office to process the adjustment.

You need to talk with your travel agent (if you booked through one), a Princess Cruise Vacation Planner, and a Princess telephone representative to see what is happening with your booking. In my case, everything was fine - it just took them a little time to get all of the adjustments posted. In some other cases I've seen online, Princess messed up the equivalent booking completely.

5 hours ago, alanasgpa said:

We had booked 3 cabins for the Oct 16th cruise on the Emerald princess which ended up getting canceled… we were given a list of other cruises to choose from and the price would be matched to what we paid for October 16 we rebooked all three cabins and of course they were at a higher price but Princess seems not to want to finalize the booking

Same experience. My Australia to Hong Kong 17 day cruise was canceled & I accepted the 21 day Australia to Japan cruise. Same room. Same price. Even though it's 4 more days. Lucked out FINALLY!!

I no longer dread redeployments 

• Like 2