Speciality dining on Seashore

Heather1972

Hi all - I have a cruise booked on Seashore for 14 days. I am considering adding the specialty dining before the cruise. Is it cheaper to add it then or is it the same price on the ship? I was thinking of doing the 4 restaurant package, but I think they book when the meals are. I just wouldn’t want all my meals scheduled for the first seven days. I would want them spread out over 2 weeks. Anyone have experience with any of the above situations? TIA 

Edited by Heather1972

Buying the package prior to the cruise saves the 15% gratuity.. gratuity will be charged if buying the package while onboard.

You can make the reservation at the counter in the specialty restaurant area as soon as you are on the ship ..or.. let the concierge make the reservation for you when you are in the Yacht Club.

You pick the date and time for the reservations, whatever fits your schedule of excursions, theme nights or show times.

If your booking is B2B with one booking number you can spread the specialty restaurant reservations out during the 14-day cruise. If your cruise is B2B with two booking numbers the specialty restaurant package applies to the cruise you booked it for.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

THANKS for the response. But I do have to laugh at the yacht club... no I’m not in yacht club. Now I just have to figure out if it’s worth the $$ to get the meals. I am use to getting free/freeish specialty dining with NCL.  

1 minute ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Not sure if you are aware that booking the dining packages you get a special menu to order from, not the whole menu.

I wanted to do the trio package but after husband saw no rib eye on the steakhouse menu we decided to pass.

I will have to research that. I have not committed to anything. I understand how your husband feels about ribeye! 

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Not sure if you are aware that booking the dining packages you get a special menu to order from, not the whole menu.

I wanted to do the trio package but after husband saw no rib eye on the steakhouse menu we decided to pass.

There is a 20oz Ribeye on the Butchers Cut menu, but it is not included in the package 3 course dinner.  However, if one truly wants the Ribeye, and is using the three course menu option, you can substitute that Ribeye for 50% of its regular cost.

Hank

My wife and I actually loved the all you can eat at Hola tacos. Only $18 per person. Also the sports bar had great food although it isn’t included on the specialty dining list it is an up charge. The sushi restaurant was over priced imo.

Filet Mignon 8oz and NY Sirloin 14oz included in Butcher’s Cut menu as part of specialty restaurants dining.

( screenshot of menu / MSC for Me APP / Seashore July 2022 ).

3A1AA380-C47B-410F-AF93-0F01B85A30BE.thumb.jpeg.90258f6b0be5f2ba4f43efe85c7fdfcb.jpeg

Edited by SirWolf

3 hours ago, Hlitner said:

There is a 20oz Ribeye on the Butchers Cut menu, but it is not included in the package 3 course dinner.  However, if one truly wants the Ribeye, and is using the three course menu option, you can substitute that Ribeye for 50% of its regular cost.

Hank

Good to know, thanks.

On 8/23/2022 at 4:02 PM, Tierun said:

My wife and I actually loved the all you can eat at Hola tacos. Only $18 per person. Also the sports bar had great food although it isn’t included on the specialty dining list it is an up charge. The sushi restaurant was over priced imo.

The OP was asking about pre-purchasing.  To clarify, the $18 Hola! special is only available on board and when advertised.  Offered only one day/week on our B2B.