New Vaccination Survey has popped up

ThaNectar

This should have been there from the time you booked.

Right now everyone has to answer this one question Vaccination Survey.  Needs to be done as soon as you can get to it.  Need to do it for every person in cabin.

Also, as of right now, there will also be a Health Assessment that you will need to complete prior to sailing, it usually shows up 2-3 days before you sail.  This is a more in depth questionnaire.  Each person in the cabin will need to answer this too.

With the new changes these may both stop, but as of right now it is still showing up and should be done.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wemjam said:

This should have been there from the time you booked.

Right now everyone has to answer this one question Vaccination Survey.  Needs to be done as soon as you can get to it.  Need to do it for every person in cabin.

Also, as of right now, there will also be a Health Assessment that you will need to complete prior to sailing, it usually shows up 2-3 days before you sail.  This is a more in depth questionnaire.  Each person in the cabin will need to answer this too.

With the new changes these may both stop, but as of right now it is still showing up and should be done.

Yes.. but this had been filled out and checked off their "to do list" for 2 months..

This was something new and had a little bit different language.

10 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

I booked a new cruise on Saturday for 2/24.  There is no vaccine questionimage.png.fd4dba3b29eb6344c47a5a8747e44c53.png

None of the ones that far out have had it as of yet.  I have had some booked for 2023 and 2024 for a few months now. It appeared to me that it was only the ones through the end of this year had it.

49 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I sail in 9 days and my Cruise Manager To Do List doesn't have anything about vaccination.  I already completed it a while back.  I'm watching for my Health Attestation.  Maybe because I'm on a 5 day cruise?

The Health question pops up about 72 hours to boarding

2 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

The Health question pops up about 72 hours to boarding

My cruise that leaves in two weeks doesn't mention it at all, but my cruise in Dec 2023 tells me I'll have to do it in Dec 2023.  The discrepancy is odd.  But I'm not sweating it!

• Like 1