Excursions disappearing on plan and explore

Have a Panama cruise scheduled in December. Started looking and booking excursions. Noticing the total number of excursions keeps decreasing drastically. When I first looked I believe there were a total of 80 something. Then it dropped to 53 and today 43. At first Guatemala had 13. Now just 2

Wondering why??? Any ideas? Are they selling out or just not finding the vendors. Maybe both

6 minutes ago, Montanagirlalways said:

Have a Panama cruise scheduled in December. Started looking and booking excursions. Noticing the total number of excursions keeps decreasing drastically. When I first looked I believe there were a total of 80 something. Then it dropped to 53 and today 43. At first Guatemala had 13. Now just 2

Wondering why??? Any ideas? Are they selling out or just not finding the vendors. Maybe both

Typically, in my experience, once you book an excursion, the remaining ones in your time slot don't appear anymore on your planner, since that time is already reserved. Could also be the other two reasons (sold out or vendor issues) but that usually comes later.

• Like 1

Ive witnessed the same thing on my cruise in feb. given the lower prices on some of these cruises, im still worried about them cancelling the cruise. many of the excursions for our stop in bonaire did disappear after we booked an excursion though.

10 minutes ago, Montanagirlalways said:

that could be it deebenson.  But I wish it wouldn't do that. I still want to see the other excursions because I may want to change. Oh well.  Thank you

You could try looking at what "might" be available to you by searching on the generic sight (not signed into your account).  Then, if you want/need to call the Shore Excursions desk to make changes.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

You could try looking at what "might" be available to you by searching on the generic sight (not signed into your account).  Then, if you want/need to call the Shore Excursions desk to make changes.

ggTexasgal-that did work. descriptions are not as detailed but I can see them. Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Montanagirlalways said:

If you booked shore excursions, the times you have booked are blocked and conflicting shore excursions are filtered from your view. 

On these "not normal" cruises, the tour providers often have limited capacity and the shore excursions are selling out. You have waited too long and you're on your own now. 

• Like 1

I hope you are finding more excursions. For a whole week in mid-August I had "0" excursions for the Pride of America. Now I had booked 4 of the 7 days with excursions. I knew had 40 to look at. All of sudden, nothing.  I called every day to see what was going on. No one could tell me. A week later the 40 were back.

• Like 1