Good Spirits at Sea

PippenBooBoo

I think it depends on the ship if they have any of the T-Shirts on board.

I was on the Majestic for 2 weeks in April and there did NOT have the T-shirts.

This was before Princess Premium so the Good Spirits drinks were $12?

6 hours ago, wallyj said:

I think it depends on the ship if they have any of the T-Shirts on board.

I was on the Majestic for 2 weeks in April and there did NOT have the T-shirts.

This was before Princess Premium so the Good Spirits drinks were $12?

is it Plus is $12 and under or is it Premium $12 and over

27 minutes ago, dave_k58 said:

is it Plus is $12 and under or is it Premium $12 and over

We were on the Crown two weeks ago - it's all Plus eligible.

Also, we were on the Sky in November, Enchanted in March and Crown in August. No t-shirts for any of them. I don't think the t-shirts are coming back (and with the new expanded menu, they may not want people trying to drink them all)

3 hours ago, MissP22 said:

How do they keep track if you've ordered all the drinks? 

You get a recipe card. Quite thick cardboard.  You present the complete deck and you get a tshirt and you can keep the recipe cards. I have 2 full decks and 2 partial decks. The tshirts are actually quite nice!  They say “I’m in Good Spirits, How about you?”  Makes me happy every time I wear it. 

37C7676E-13F2-4C4B-AC0C-799DA59C99E8.jpeg

10264AFF-4149-45E1-8CC5-BA809E6D0E04.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

You get a recipe card. Quite thick cardboard.  You present the complete deck and you get a tshirt and you can keep the recipe cards. I have 2 full decks and 2 partial decks. The tshirts are actually quite nice!  They say “I’m in Good Spirits, How about you?”  Makes me happy every time I wear it. 

Thanks.

I was never really interested until we had the plus package. I might try to get at least one between my husband & myself if they're still offering the shirt next cruise. 

I would trade in one of those full decks for a shirt ASAP if you can find a ship that offer's them.

They might go the way of the coffee cards very soon.😁

• Like 1

My husband desperately wanted one of those shirts on our last Princess cruise (fall 2019). He had about 6 cards & then he got the flu, so no more drinking for him! I probably could have finished for him, but I didn't want to hang out in a bar for the rest of the cruise, in case I got sick too! 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 10:04 AM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Really wanted one of those t-shirts. Sailed 3 times in the last year....no t-shirts on any of the ships. I have lots of drink cards though...lol.  Hoping for success in November....but doubtful.....

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 7:04 AM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

OH man, this is the first drink I want on my next cruise.  How great you get to keep the cards

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 7:04 AM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

The Yucatán was my favorite of about three I tried. That was my go to drink.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 7:43 AM, MissP22 said:

Thanks.

I was never really interested until we had the plus package. I might try to get at least one between my husband & myself if they're still offering the shirt next cruise. 

I would trade in one of those full decks for a shirt ASAP if you can find a ship that offer's them.

They might go the way of the coffee cards very soon.😁

I have 2 shirts and that’s enough lol. You don’t trade the deck in. You get to keep it!  My DH, friends and I took great pride in actually drinking each and every one of the cocktails. We earned those shirts! It really was such a blast over the 10 days. I do hope they keep the T-shirt promotion going. 

E13A30B5-3581-4795-B563-EEBB34F44AEC.jpeg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I have 2 shirts and that’s enough lol. You don’t trade the deck in. You get to keep it!  My DH, friends and I took great pride in actually drinking each and every one of the cocktails. We earned those shirts! It really was such a blast over the 10 days. I do hope they keep the T-shirt promotion going. 

E13A30B5-3581-4795-B563-EEBB34F44AEC.jpeg

I really want one. 3 different ships in 6 months....no shirts!

• Like 3

My DH earned a shirt but it is too small for him so, I won it as a constellation prize, so to speak.  And no, I didn’t shrink it in the laundry on purpose!  😂. … but, I would have if I needed to.  
Sadly, the shorts are no longer being offered but it was fun while it lasted.  I plan on taking it on my next cruise as I try to always be In Good Spirits while I’m on a cruise … not necessarily in the bar but in my attitude.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

My DH earned a shirt but it is too small for him so, I won it as a constellation prize, so to speak.  And no, I didn’t shrink it in the laundry on purpose!  😂. … but, I would have if I needed to.  
Sadly, the shorts are no longer being offered but it was fun while it lasted.  I plan on taking it on my next cruise as I try to always be In Good Spirits while I’m on a cruise … not necessarily in the bar but in my attitude.  

I love pictures you took of us wearing them. Fun times!  I’ll bring mine too on our next cruise together.  And both our DH looked great in them. 

• Like 2

On our Enchanted cruise last August there was not only no t-shirt, there were no recipe cards provided either. I wasn‘t keen about the t-shirt, but about the cards. Several time Princess was fallen behind advertised features and good traditions😕

On 9/6/2022 at 10:04 AM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

No cards or tshirts on our July Grand cruise.  I would have just loved the recipe cards!

We were told in March that the cards and tshirts were only for when Good Spirits was launched.   

For sailings after the restart, if they had supplies of recipe cards and tshirts onboard leftover, they gave them out.  But once they ran out no new supplies were sent to the ships.  

Edited by CruisinFinsUp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was very sad that on our Grand Alaska B2b last month, the Good Spirits special drinks were only served after 530PM. During that time I'm usually with my travel companions who don't care about them. I got two different explanations: one, they don't get the fresh stuff needed to make the special drinks until later now, and two, no one would come to the "shows" they do at the bar if the drinks were available all the time. So I only had a couple but they were great. 

On 9/12/2022 at 9:27 AM, CruisinFinsUp said:

We were told in March that the cards and tshirts were only for when Good Spirits was launched.   

For sailings after the restart, if they had supplies of recipe cards and tshirts onboard leftover, they gave them out.  But once they ran out no new supplies were sent to the ships.  

So I have collectible cards but no shirt. What will they fetch on eBay....lol

• Haha 1