Hotel Option with Airport & Cruise Port Shuttle on Enchantment - Baltimore Port - Nov 11-19 2022

WillandStacey

Never flown in or sailed out of Baltimore, but we are booking an 8 night on Enchantment and I was curious if there are any hotels that offer shuttle service from the airport (flying in the night before), overnight stay, then shuttle to the cruise port the next morning? 

Worst case we can always use a taxi or uber, just thought I would ask others who may be able to guide me to a good place in that area offering reliable shuttles (and costs if you know them).

Thank You,

Bill 🙂

I've seen recommendations for Trinity Reservations, which lists hotels and their amenities, including port shuttles, etc.

You might also get some good info on your Roll Call, and on the East Coast Departures board here on CC.

Happy cruising!  Enchantment is a lovely ship.

I have booked Enchantment for an 8 niter out of Baltimore in March of next year.  I have used Trinity Reservations for sailings out of Bayonne several times this year and have had a very positive experience.  I will be using them for this upcoming cruise.

• 5 weeks later...

We do a park and cruise at the Best western on Oddonel street. You stay the night, get up have breakfast, setup your time for the shuttle, they drop you off, handle your bags for you and pick you up and take you back after the cruise. It's about the same as driving to the port and parking money wise. I hope this helps you and enjoy your cruise. We will be boarding the ship the day you are leaving it lol !

We prebooked a ride from BWI to our hotel (Hampton Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor) Supershuttle. via https://www.supershuttle.com/locations/baltimore-bwi/

The driver met us at the airport with no issues.  We Uber'd to the port. Going back to BWI from the port we again booked via Supershuttle.  Cab met us at the port, again with no issues (cab called us to tell us he was there and where to find him).  

Hampton Inn is in an old bank building.  There are a number of restaurants just around the corner.  This hotel is an easy walk to the Inner Harbor which was a nice way to stretch our legs.

1 hour ago, Coolcruiser1973 said:

We do a park and cruise at the Best western on Oddonel street. You stay the night, get up have breakfast, setup your time for the shuttle, they drop you off, handle your bags for you and pick you up and take you back after the cruise. It's about the same as driving to the port and parking money wise. I hope this helps you and enjoy your cruise. We will be boarding the ship the day you are leaving it lol !

We have also stayed at the Best Western on O'Donnell Street for their park n stay option.  Free Shuttle service and free breakfast have always been good.

Also nice to use their free shuttle to go to Baltimore Harbor.

I'm not sure if they do airport shuttle.

If you want a really nice hotel with a perfect location of the inner harbor then I highly recommend Pier 5 Hotel.  

Several dining options on-site include Ruth Chris, McCormick & schmuck.  They have both shuttle from airport and to cruise port.  You need to call hotel direct for their package deal.