Enchanted Princess - Deluxe Balcony Obstructed Cabins on Deck 8

MSMcDuffy

Hi,

I can't find much info on the Enchanted Princess since it's so new.  Does anyone know if these deck 8 cabins, E411-E421 will get a lot of noise from Gigi's Pizzeria below or the Al Fresco Dining Area?  (Looks like these places are right below - per deck plan.) 

We're also considering E334, E324 (looks like they are above the shops) and E614-E620 (looks like they are above the Crown Grill).  Am I correct to assume the noise should not be bad?  

Also, would the life boats & tender boats be in an identical location as on all of the other royal class ships or is this one a little different?

There will be 3 of us in a cabin - one gets a bit of motion sickness and another a light sleeper so we're trying to find a happy medium.  A bit of extra room and a sofa would be great so that's why I'm looking into this category rather than a regular balcony, which I've had before. 

Thanks for any input! 🙂 

(Sorry if this question gets asked a lot - I haven't posted on these boards in about 4 yrs and I can't figure out the search function.)

• Like 1

check the info for these cabins on Regal and Royal Princesses.

We were in E504/502 and E332/322 on Regal and they were quiet. They are above the boats.

You can see the outline of the boats on the deck plans.

Of course, Regal has Crooners where Enchanted has Bistro Sur la Mer...

• Like 1

You should not have any noise, as you definitely would if you were above a venue like Crooner's.

There are photos and videos that show what the view is like above that deck area below.  Remember, if your ship has those shading tarp covers over that area, this is what you will see just below, the tops of those tarps.

Those extended balconies and deluxe balconies are a great way to get a larger balcony than even a regular balcony at a good value!  I have sailed in E405 on Regal.  I think those cabins are a good option for you.

• Like 1

Re-check those deck plans.

E111 is not over the Theater.  It is forward of the theater.

I would be comfortable to assume that you will hear some noise over any venue that has entertainment with big speakers.

Again, I would be checking for those non-obstructed mid-shop bump-out balconies and deluxe balconies with no huge obstruction, and larger balcony size.  Except for maybe on the ships with Crooner's just below the Port side.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 11:44 AM, MSMcDuffy said:

Hi,

I can't find much info on the Enchanted Princess since it's so new.  Does anyone know if these deck 8 cabins, E411-E421 will get a lot of noise from Gigi's Pizzeria below or the Al Fresco Dining Area?  (Looks like these places are right below - per deck plan.) 

We're also considering E334, E324 (looks like they are above the shops) and E614-E620 (looks like they are above the Crown Grill).  Am I correct to assume the noise should not be bad?  

Also, would the life boats & tender boats be in an identical location as on all of the other royal class ships or is this one a little different?

There will be 3 of us in a cabin - one gets a bit of motion sickness and another a light sleeper so we're trying to find a happy medium.  A bit of extra room and a sofa would be great so that's why I'm looking into this category rather than a regular balcony, which I've had before. 

Thanks for any input! 🙂 

(Sorry if this question gets asked a lot - I haven't posted on these boards in about 4 yrs and I can't figure out the search function.)

These are great cabins - in fact, expand your search to E411 - E425 (categories DW and BW).  No noise, great location.  On both sides the restaurants close pretty early and nobody was out there (in the Caribbean!) The pricing is usually significantly below the unobstructed balcony or deluxe balcony and the only "obstruction" is white shade canopies below you. Had E410 for my parents in January (the photos on cruisedeckplans.com are mine :)). I have E424 booked for next month.  Can't even see the lifeboats as you're in the concave section looking sideways at other balconies.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
44 minutes ago, lovethatcrusin said:

Staying on enchanted princess mini suite e706 & e708. Are there any obstructions looking from balconies? Please let us know.

These are not obstructed mini suites.  ME category.

Maybe someone has a picture of the balcony.  You would have to go out on the balcony and look down and towards the middle of the ship to see lifeboats.

image.thumb.png.af43e79755f1649b98394bce292763ba.png

image.thumb.png.d862f848a8f0bba27363f619efa9c2ea.png

29 minutes ago, lovethatcrusin said:

Thanks for your input. My husband has been checking and saw a big white box right below our balcony we think

I think that is further aft than you, I believe. Looks like lifeboat equipment.  You can see it in the pictures, further out.

I looked below you on Deck 7.

That area under the mini suites is the promenade area.

If you search for pictures of deck 7, it looks like right below E706 and E708 is just the promenade.

I found a couple of pics, just below deck 8 cabins in your area.

image.thumb.jpeg.4dcb7b0bd5b2fa1f0f4522ddaea39091.jpeg

image.thumb.png.312ed6c55e570561c365d70e47763ca1.png

image.thumb.png.b65a9ea1f4e9bdd3f152d9c88432d5b8.png

2 hours ago, lovethatcrusin said:

Staying on enchanted princess mini suite e706 & e708. Are there any obstructions looking from balconies? Please let us know.

The pictures you asked about in this thread (#7 post) are midship obstructed balconies not mini suites and the big white shades below these are from the restaurants on either side, just outside seating really. They don’t serve out there from the restaurants.  At least not yet.

You are not near these.  You are aft.