Explorer of the seas questions

dons44

Is there a way to find out what the entertainment on board a specific sailing will be? There used to be an email address that I could write to and find out. Also, are reservations required for the headliner, ice shows…etc? Is there a link to current cruise compasses anywhere? Thank you in advance?

20 minutes ago, dons44 said:

Is there a way to find out what the entertainment on board a specific sailing will be? There used to be an email address that I could write to and find out. Also, are reservations required for the headliner, ice shows…etc? Is there a link to current cruise compasses anywhere? Thank you in advance?

If you log into the Royal App, you can look at what info they have for a particular sailing.  If the sailing is too far out, it might not be finalized yet.

Edited by Airbear232
iPhone spelling issues

23 hours ago, dons44 said:

Regarding reservations, you must book through the app once you board. I would recommend booking the shows you want, immediately upon boarding.

On 9/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, dons44 said:

We did a B2B on Explorer in April, and the only show I made reservations for was the Ice show.

• Like 2