Pre Cruise testing..

abby1257

1 minute ago, abby1257 said:

I need to confirm with anyone cruising with Carnival.  Do we NEED A NEGATIVE cover test before we board their ships on a 8 night cruise...TIA

It depends where you are cruising from and to where. 

1 hour ago, abby1257 said:

I need to confirm with anyone cruising with Carnival.  Do we NEED A NEGATIVE covid test before we board their ships on a 8 night cruise...TIA

Only if you're not fully vaccinated.

ETA - if your ship is stopping in Bermuda, you will need to present a PCR test taken 4 days before sailing or an antigen test within 2 days

Edited by kapper

7 minutes ago, debbie311 said:

Anyone embarking on a cruise that is departing from Canada must present a negative Covid test in order to board.  This is not the cruise line's requirement, it is Canada's. Doesn't matter what cruise line you are going on.

I believe that the rule is that ANY cruise that touches Canada, so embarking, disembarking, port stopping, etc, requires a negative pre-embarkation test, not just departing from...

• Like 1

Carnival does not sail from Canada. I assume you are leaving from the US and not actually stopping in Canada on the cruise?

Where are you leaving from?  What ports and are you vaccinated will all factor in . 

Edited by 1kaper

3 hours ago, 1kaper said:

Carnival does not sail from Canada. I assume you are leaving from the US and not actually stopping in Canada on the cruise?

Where are you leaving from?  What ports and are you vaccinated will all factor in . 

6 hours ago, abby1257 said:

From Toronto to the Caribbean.

Isn't Toronto in Canada? Or are you simply traveling from Toronto to wherever the ship leaves from.  I am confused.

Edited by debbie311
Confusing

2 hours ago, abby1257 said:

Sorry.....I am flying into Miami from Toronto....Cruise is going out of Miami on October 22...Caribbean, Half moon Cay, Grand Turk, Aruba and Bonaire, tia

Assuming that you are vaccinated, no test will be required based on this itinerary and the length of the cruise. Enjoy!

30 minutes ago, abby1257 said:

Thank you so much, I am vaccinated X4...ps  I am assuming the Alaskan cruises out of Vancouver, B.C., CANADA are finished at this time...

no some are still sailing  into Oct  😉