OBC Back after Cancellation

pthjudy

I just received certificates for the OBC I had used for a cruise we just canceled. I was surprised that it was still being refunded and even more surprised it said there was no expiration date. This was the OBC I received for canceling a cruise in March 2020 before RC canceled it. Has something changed? There always was a book by/sail by date.

1 hour ago, pthjudy said:

I just received certificates for the OBC I had used for a cruise we just canceled. I was surprised that it was still being refunded and even more surprised it said there was no expiration date. This was the OBC I received for canceling a cruise in March 2020 before RC canceled it. Has something changed? There always was a book by/sail by date.

Things changed a couple months back.  All FCC's (Future Cruise Credits) that were issued because of Cruise with Confidence, Global suspension and Non refundable deposit program no longer have an expiry date.

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Things changed a couple months back.  All FCC's (Future Cruise Credits) that were issued because of Cruise with Confidence, Global suspension and Non refundable deposit program no longer have an expiry date.

Piggyback question (sorry) 

I had a cruise on Serenade canceled in Feb. 2022 due to it being a staff hospital for covid. Currenty the FCC is connected to my Feb 2023 cruise, which will be changing sometime in the next few weeks. If I don't use all the FCC or have to change the date further out, will this apply since it is not directly connected to the Global Suspention or will it default to the timeline I was given when Serenade was canceled? 

I am just trying to wrap my head around all the changes in my life right now. This is just a blip in my world turning upside down...again!
If you have any input great!! If not I appreciate you reading this 🙂

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, LilBlackDress said:

Piggyback question (sorry) 

I had a cruise on Serenade canceled in Feb. 2022 due to it being a staff hospital for covid. Currenty the FCC is connected to my Feb 2023 cruise, which will be changing sometime in the next few weeks. If I don't use all the FCC or have to change the date further out, will this apply since it is not directly connected to the Global Suspention or will it default to the timeline I was given when Serenade was canceled? 

I am just trying to wrap my head around all the changes in my life right now. This is just a blip in my world turning upside down...again!
If you have any input great!! If not I appreciate you reading this 🙂

Thanks in advance. 

That should be considered a global suspension FCC and the 100% base amount should have no expiry date.  The 25% bonus amounts still have a apply by and sail by date of Dec 31, 2022

• Thanks 1