Embarkation Day attire for MDR

Sail away MK

I am doing a group cruise out of New York next week with a 5 pm sail away.  Our group wears fun t shirts on day one.  With a late sail away and early dinner, would the t-shirts be appropriate for day 1 dinner in the MDR.  I'm afraid there is no time to change.

I think that you would be fine.  Most people had a travel day the first day and are not unpacked.  If you feel like you want a change of clothing, take something in your carry-on bag.

When we have to fly to a cruise, I do that so I can take a shower and get off my travel clothing.

1 hour ago, Sail away MK said:

I am doing a group cruise out of New York next week with a 5 pm sail away.  Our group wears fun t shirts on day one.  With a late sail away and early dinner, would the t-shirts be appropriate for day 1 dinner in the MDR.  I'm afraid there is no time to change.

First day !

Many people wear nothing but T shirts for the entire cruise on all casual evenings and some for formal evenings also. 

54 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

First day !

Many people wear nothing but T shirts for the entire cruise on all casual evenings and some for formal evenings also. 

It's seems like it would be quite important to always look straight-ahead, and never accidently look down.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

• Haha 2