2024?

deliver42

I went on MSC's website to see what 2024 will look like. The only 2 ships showing in the U.S. were the Seascape and Seashore. The Seashore from PCC and the Seascape from Miami. This doesn't make sense to me. I thought they were expanding the U.S. market, especially with their new Miami terminal. By the way, the pricing hasn't changed much, but the itineraries haven't either. The same lame East and West.

As Sir Wolf pointed out there are four ships.  Poesia is really an anomaly, as it is one world cruise departing from Miami and then later, New York.  The one deliver is missing is Meraviglia from its New York port.  Having three big ships based here is a pretty good investment.  I suspect that they will probably have another ship in Florida announced fairly soon.  I'm sure we will hear some sort of definitive rumor posted in October from our own Rona Barrett aboard Seashore.

Edited by JAGR
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

I wonder if MSC will ever consider Alaska itineraries at some point? Although that market is getting crowded now.

Explora Journeys (MSC luxury brand) offers Alaska itineraries in May/June/July 2024 from Vancouver.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

Explora Journeys (MSC luxury brand) offers Alaska itineraries in May/June/July 2024 from Vancouver.

Thanks. They are out if my price range, especially traveling solo. MSC has had great rates for solo recently. I’m not sure if they will continue that after the current promotions expire.

8 hours ago, deliver42 said:

.....the pricing hasn't changed much, but the itineraries haven't either. The same lame East and West.

It's the same in Europe, itineraries are the same old same old....

We've done them all, and repeated many over the last 5 years and not sure we can continue. We prefer new itineraries, so will be looking elsewhere I'd figure.