LIVE FROM Royal Princess Alaska September 17-24

ceilidh1

Couple more glitches to note: requested twin beds - got queen. Requested three robes- got two. Guest services confirmed drink packages but still being charged for drinks. Guest services confirmed my elite status and gave me a black medallion but not able to confirm that of the kids. Safety video in room did not recognize that we watched it so had to rewatch. Medallion app is draining battery faster than usual for some reason. Hopefully all of these issues get sorted soon!

• Like 1

My mouth is watering seeing the Alfredo's pictures.  Love that place and it's out first stop after boarding too.  Appreciate all of the intel about boarding in Vancouver.  We have disembarked there many times but have never boarded.  And sometimes it takes them a while to load the drink packages on to your account.  All should be well later today and they should quickly remove any stray charges.  Hope you have a fantastic cruise - will be following along!

Edited by azbirdmom
  • Like 1