hotel near Miami airport for night before and after during spring break

compozer

I know prices are out of site these days so would like to keep it under $200 a night.  I am looking for a hotel with transfers to Miami airport for the end of March.    Mainly just to sleep.     Was going to book Clarion but the reviews are not good. 

Thanks for any recommendations.

I'm also looking at MIA hotels for the end of April.... I'm early in my search but I was looking on Priceline under the Express Deals.  The Radisson RED, Wyndham Garden MIA, and Even Hotels Miami came up in one of those "pay $X and we'll guarantee you one of these 3" deals.  Still doing research but all 3 have very good ratings, so maybe look into one of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Check out the Sonesta next to the airport. We are booked there for the end of January. They have an airport shuttle and there are some food options right near there. They also have ZipCar at the hotel as well, in case you need to explore or drive to a store.

41 minutes ago, compozer said:

J603,

That looks like a nice hotel.   Right now prices are around $166 but for our dates, it jumps to $455 and $330. 

Where are they getting these prices from?   Guess I just bite the bullet and book it.

I usually book the rate allows free cancellations so that I can help checking the rates as the date get closer and if I find a great late minute deal, I have the flexibility to book the better rate.

On 9/13/2022 at 1:12 PM, compozer said:

I am looking for a hotel with transfers to Miami airport for the end of March. 

Not sure what specific dates you are looking for but a quick check on hotwire shows a hotel for $134 on 3/31. It's rated as 4.2 out of 5 / very good based on 760 reviews and has an airport shuttle.

That's just one example of many.

Ilovesailingaway,     Thanks for the suggestion.   I just looked at that site.  I did not see anything showing $134 that is a 4.2.    BUT

There is no way I would book a hotel without knowing the name of it.

I just decided to bioked our hoitels - yes, I paid a lot more.