Excursion start times

mwf7501

Azamara newbie here, and pretty much cruising newbie for that matter.

For our Oct 10 cruise we have studied the excursions on the Voyage Planner.   We see durations, but not start times.   We have not yet booked any.   At what point would we learn when an excursion will actually depart and return?   Eg, AM or PM?    This would be useful when planning specialty restaurant reservations for example.

Thank you for any info/advice.    

I think there is a box to click if you want to book - that will give you more info but there would still be another step before commitment / payment. I'll go to the webpage and make sure.

Assuming you are signed in on your account, pick an excursion, then click "add to cart", then click numeber of guests and the time should appear. There is still another step before payment.

Edited by suec12

6 minutes ago, suec12 said:

I think there is a box to click if you want to book - that will give you more info but there would still be another step before commitment / payment. I'll go to the webpage and make sure.

Assuming you are signed in on your account, pick an excursion, then click "add to cart", then click numeber of guests and the time should appear. There is still another step before payment.

Thank you Sue -- I see the times now.   Just a couple of extra clicks, but I don't have to commit to purchase so no worries.    Thanks again.

If you go to the Azamara website and bring up your cruise (as if you were contemplating a new cruise) then scroll about two thirds of the way down the screen, you will find a link to VIEW  ALL  SHORE  EXCURSIONS  FOR  THIS  VOYAGE

Click on the link and you will then find an option to VIEW  PRINTER  FRIENDLY  E-BROCHURE  OF  ALL  SHORE  EXCURSIONS

Click on that link and you will come to a brochure listing all times and other relevant information for your cruise.

You can change the currency at the bottom of the page, but there have been some glitches with that recently.

Anyway, once you have checked times etc, your voyage planner will have prices in your currency.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Baynanno1
links didn't work so removed and wording changed
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Baynanno1 said:

If you go to the Azamara website and bring up your cruise (as if you were contemplating a new cruise) then scroll about two thirds of the way down the screen, you will find a link to VIEW  ALL  SHORE  EXCURSIONS  FOR  THIS  VOYAGE

Click on the link and you will then find an option to VIEW  PRINTER  FRIENDLY  E-BROCHURE  OF  ALL  SHORE  EXCURSIONS

Click on that link and you will come to a brochure listing all times and other relevant information for your cruise.

You can change the currency at the bottom of the page, but there have been some glitches with that recently.

Anyway, once you have checked times etc, your voyage planner will have prices in your currency.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you Baynanno1, that is very useful.   Great summary info of all excursions including times.   Hope you're having a lovely morning in NSW.   One of our favorite memories is taking the Indian Pacific train from Sydney to Adelaide and then driving the coast road to Melbourne (a mere 20+ years ago).

Edited by mwf7501
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, mwf7501 said:

Thank you Baynanno1, that is very useful.   Great summary info of all excursions including times.   Hope you're having a lovely morning in NSW.   One of our favorite memories is taking the Indian Pacific train from Sydney to Adelaide and then driving the coast road to Melbourne (a mere 20+ years ago).

You're welcome!

Beautiful day today thanks, apart from wind, but then it is September, known as a windy month down under.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Thanks @Baynanno1 I forgot the start times were in the pdf booklet.  One caution:  you can't download it with the Safari or Firefox browsers [at least, I can't] – I have to use Chrome.

I used to always be able to download the brochure using Firefox.

Just tried Chrome, but that's not working for me either, so I'll just have to wait until we are on board.

Edited by Baynanno1

4 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

I used to always be able to download the brochure using Firefox.

Just tried Chrome, but that's not working for me either, so I'll just have to wait until we are on board.

I also think I could use Firefox before.  @Stem to Stern seems to have no trouble with Safari.  Who knows what's going on?  [As long as Chrome keeps working for the next few weeks, I'll deal with it later.  Maybe it's a cookie thing.  And there's always Opera...]

• Like 1