Celebrity Ascent, summer 2024?

gerelmx

2 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Does anyone know where the Celebrity Accent will sail during the summer of 2024?

I was actually told by a member on FB that it was just going to stay in the Caribbean all the time. I just do not believe that, but really do not know anything else.

On 9/21/2022 at 7:29 PM, Lastdance said:

I was actually told by a member on FB that it was just going to stay in the Caribbean all the time. I just do not believe that, but really do not know anything else.

I don’t believe that either. 😉

Her current itineraries end in April 2024. I expect that the next itineraries released will have Ascent's TA to Europe for the Summer season, returning in the Fall. 🤞🏼

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

It’s kinda strange that the rest of 2024 hasn’t been announced or released for sale at this point.  Since the Edge is going over to Australia and the pacific, maybe Ascent will go to the Europe?  That’s what I would assume, but who knows?  Are they opening it up for a summer full of charters?  Seems unlikely.  

It will be in Europe as per the above post.  We were booked on the April 21st cruise and had to move to the April 7th cruise since it leaves on April 14th to do a TA. They honored our price and gave us some extra OBC but now our friends will not be able to join us 😞