Berth 50 At Outer Harbor San Pedro

cabogal

We are sailing on Celebrity Solstice on 10/29/22.  Looking at the port schedule, it shows the Solstice leaves from Berth 50 and returns to Berth 93. We are driving from the Phoenix area. Does anyone know if there is parking at Berth 50?  If we park at Berth 50, how would we get to our car if we return to Berth 93? It looks like there is considerable distance between the two berths. TIA

On 9/24/2022 at 12:56 PM, scottca075 said:

It is my understanding there is no parking at Berth 46 or Berth 50. You park at Berth 91/92-93 and you are bused over to Berths 46 & 50.

This...and very surprised that X isn't sailing from 91/92/93 as it usually is...must be a busy day at those docks.

Thank you for the responses. I am assuming we will park near B93 and get bussed to B50. Does anyone know what we do with our luggage? Take it on the bus? I am hoping that we will get some

instruction from Celebrity closer to sail date.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, cabogal said:

Thank you for the responses. I am assuming we will park near B93 and get bussed to B50. Does anyone know what we do with our luggage? Take it on the bus? I am hoping that we will get some

I am not sure on Berth 50, but for Berth 46 you can drop your luggage and other pax off and then go park. I'll assume Berth 50 is the same.

7 hours ago, cabogal said:

More than likely (just like a cruise transfer) they will load it on the bus.

21 minutes ago, scottca075 said:

In the first couple of pages of the live trip report below, they show the tents at Berth 46.

There is one tent for luggage drop off and one for check-in. I can't imagine Berth 50 being any different.

the above is my live & we sailed from berth 46 last week & live in San Pedro...this is my best recommendation (assuming that you do not get different info from Celebrity...we got none from Princess): go directly to berth 50 & see if you can drop off your luggage & passengers there (it will be much less chaotic than the main terminal, since they will only be docking there if there are 2 other ships in port that day), then have 1 person drive to the main terminal & park in the lot there & take the provided shuttle back to 50. even if this is not the correct proceedure for some reason it will only take you a few extra minutes to try this & it is most likely what will happen

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
19 hours ago, exit88 said:

Hi @cabogal.  My NCL cruise in two weeks is leaving from B92 and returning to B50.  Now that you have done it do you have any suggestions?  Thanks.

We drove to B50 and parked in the large lot there. There was a shuttle bus that took us to the ship, which was a few blocks away. On return to B93 there were shuttle busses to take us back to our car.  It was very easy and little waiting. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:58 AM, cabogal said:

We drove to B50 and parked in the large lot there. There was a shuttle bus that took us to the ship, which was a few blocks away. On return to B93 there were shuttle busses to take us back to our car.  It was very easy and little waiting. 

Where is B50? I can't find it on Google Map. Is it next to B46 on the map?

17 hours ago, Tyler T said:

Where is B50? I can't find it on Google Map. Is it next to B46 on the map?

If you Google "Outer-Harbor-Cruise-Terminal-Prospectus" the first link is from kentico.lawaterfront.org. That opens a PDF file and the picture in the brochure shows San Pedro with all four berths occupied. Berth 50 shares the same address as Berth 46, 3011 Miner St, San Pedro, CA.

The pandemic put the project on hiatus for three years.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scottca075 said:

If you Google "Outer-Harbor-Cruise-Terminal-Prospectus" the first link is from kentico.lawaterfront.org. That opens a PDF file and the picture in the brochure shows San Pedro with all four berths occupied. Berth 50 shares the same address as Berth 46, 3011 Miner St, San Pedro, CA.

The pandemic put the project on hiatus for three years.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:58 AM, cabogal said:

Thank you. We will be sailing out of B50 and returning to B93 as well.

• Like 1