Suggestions for new CCL ships?

havanadaydreaming

4 hours ago, ShakyBeef said:

Like the OP's fantasy itinerary thread, I don't think this is about reality.  Just wishes.  Sometimes it's fun to wish.🙂

"Suggestion" (vs. "What would you like to see on the next CCL ship") implies these would suggested to some party, presumably Carnival, whose response would be they'd take the suggestions under advisement (polite way of saying no we won't implement these).

Edited by DallasGuy75219
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ShakyBeef said:

Is there an Alchemy Bar on Elation now!?  There wasn't in January 2020, on my B2B.  I missed it so much!  Even the martini bar couldn't make me a good hand-crafted cocktail.🙁

Largest one I have ever seen on a Carnival ship

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Largest one I have ever seen on a Carnival ship

Dang.  I missed it by 2 months - turns out they put it in during the March 2020 drydock.  But then, COVID shut down cruising so I wouldn't have been able to cruise then anyway.  I'm glad they have it now.  That martini bar was pretty dead, although it had a good space.  An Alchemy Bar will be a huge improvement.

ETA: The seating area around the martini bar was so consistently deserted that my family would go there to play Exploding Kittens at one of the tables, and had the whole place to ourselves.  Alchemy Bar is definitely a better bar and will make better use of that area.

Edited by ShakyBeef
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

Dang.  I missed it by 2 months - turns out they put it in during the March 2020 drydock.  But then, COVID shut down cruising so I wouldn't have been able to cruise then anyway.  I'm glad they have it now.  That martini bar was pretty dead, although it had a good space.  An Alchemy Bar will be a huge improvement.

ETA: The seating area around the martini bar was so consistently deserted that my family would go there to play Exploding Kittens at one of the tables, and had the whole place to ourselves.  Alchemy Bar is definitely a better bar and will make better use of that area.

Over half the width of the ship.  We had one of the new balconies directly behind and to the right.  Quite nice actually.  

• Like 2