Boarding Times - Help please

Cheshire Blue

We are cruising (two couples) from Southampton (Silhouette) this Friday - 30th September. All checked in online - with Boarding times of 11.30 am obtained for all four.  All Xpress cards look fine. 

For some reason my wife and I have been unable to access our e docs and luggage tags (although the other couple could - separate but linked reservation). 

My wife tried to sort this problem out by editing our check in - but after this (mistake) whilst we now still cannot access the e docs and luggage tags, she has managed to amend (in error) her own boarding time to 2.00 pm (although the boarding times for myself and our two travel companions remains at 11.30). 

I have e mailed Celebrity to see if we can get her time changed back to 11.30 - but am not confident of hearing back from them in the next few days (i.e. before we depart).

Are we likely to be OK to all board at 11.30 (as was planned) or will we now have a problem at the Port because my wife's Xpress pass now shows the later boarding time of 2.00 pm.  Anyone have any experience of different boarding times in the same reservation ?

We are keen to get on at 11.30 as we have a speciality dining package and wish to get times booked asap after boarding. 

Still no joy with the e docs / luggage tags (but to be honest am not too bothered about them) 

Any help / experiences appreciated. 

1 minute ago, Cheshire Blue said:

We are cruising (two couples) from Southampton (Silhouette) this Friday - 30th September. All checked in online - with Boarding times of 11.30 am obtained for all four.  All Xpress cards look fine. 

For some reason my wife and I have been unable to access our e docs and luggage tags (although the other couple could - separate but linked reservation). 

My wife tried to sort this problem out by editing our check in - but after this (mistake) whilst we now still cannot access the e docs and luggage tags, she has managed to amend (in error) her own boarding time to 2.00 pm (although the boarding times for myself and our two travel companions remains at 11.30). 

I have e mailed Celebrity to see if we can get her time changed back to 11.30 - but am not confident of hearing back from them in the next few days (i.e. before we depart).

Are we likely to be OK to all board at 11.30 (as was planned) or will we now have a problem at the Port because my wife's Xpress pass now shows the later boarding time of 2.00 pm.  Anyone have any experience of different boarding times in the same reservation ?

We are keen to get on at 11.30 as we have a speciality dining package and wish to get times booked asap after boarding. 

Still no joy with the e docs / luggage tags (but to be honest am not too bothered about them) 

Any help / experiences appreciated. 

They will let you all board together no problem at all.  While perhaps a bit inconvenient without edocs/luggage tags, it’s really very minor, they’ll take care of all at the pier.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

The only thing we use the edocs for is to print the luggage tags 

The porters at the pier can put tags on your luggage. So unless you need something else from the edoc no need to worry.

Thank you - am not too bothered about the lack of luggage tags and the e docs (which dont seem to include anything important). 

I was concerned about the difference in Boarding times - but am hopeful we can all get on together at 11.30 (despite one of us now having a 2.00 pm)