Casita - Sea Day Question

klfhngr

9 minutes ago, klfhngr said:

Anyone? Bueller?

Bueller here,....hahaha!  Only ONE person books it.  Then you can cram in as many others as you'd like.  They are meant for two people, but the lounge thing is big.  We pulled a couple of other loungers to each side of the Casita they gave us.  We did get to the casita check in early, and then went to our assigned casita right away so that we could set it up that way.  With regard to the booze and water, there will be a 'table' that is also a cooler that will have 4 bottles of water in it.  And it comes with 2 cocktails, they don't care who drinks them.  

Edited by rockmom
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Bueller here,....hahaha!  Only ONE person books it.  Then you can cram in as many others as you'd like.  They are meant for two people, but the lounge thing is big.  We pulled a couple of other loungers to each side of the Casita they gave us.  We did get to the casita check in early, and then went to our assigned casita right away so that we could set it up that way.  With regard to the booze and water, there will be a 'table' that is also a cooler that will have 4 bottles of water in it.  And it comes with 2 cocktails, they don't care who drinks them.  

Cool, thank you! I wonder why they give you the option to add the two guests in the cabin to check out. Who would do that if you only need to select 1?!

4 minutes ago, klfhngr said:

Cool, thank you! I wonder why they give you the option to add the two guests in the cabin to check out. Who would do that if you only need to select 1?!

no clue, but it's been that way as long as I remember for things like Bungalows, Cabanas and Beach Beds at both Labadee and Coco Cay.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, klfhngr said:

Haven't you learned yet that Royal's IT department is completely idiotic?

• Haha 2

On 9/28/2022 at 5:57 PM, klfhngr said:

Yeah, that is stupid. This is my 1st Royal cruise and I can't believe how cumbersome their website is compared to others for just about everything.

Didn't question the 2x charge for the casita when I booked it, because I wanted both of our sea days. When I looked in the planner, saw it had both of us for only the first sea day, Just cancelled and re-booked.

42 minutes ago, Crnagal said:

Anyone know if you can pick your casita? I was hoping to get one by the kids pool.  Thanks. 

From what I've read, first come first serve on the first day of your reservation, but then you can have the same one if you have another day reserved later in the cruise.

We don't really care where ours is, but I plan on going to the bar the day before and asking if my friend Andy (Jackson) can select my casita for the next day

You might luck out if few others want to be near the kids pool

• 2 weeks later...