Anyone know a phone number to check on FCC?

TinaM67

Is there a phone number to check on the status of FCC, other than the main number? 

I had to cancel a cruise in August (using Cruise With Confidence) and will receive an FCC for $6000, supposedly in 30-45 days from Aug 29.  I have another cruise with a final payment date on Oct 15 , which is 47 days from the cancelled cruise.  I'm hoping to check and see if I will get the FCC in time for the final payment.

Anyone have a phone number for this?  Thanks.

I have about 6 different phone numbers for Celebrity.   It doesn’t matter what one I use it ends up being directed to the same queue.   Wait on hold for a long time.   Then want is very frustrating is they say that they will have to transfer me ,  I am now on hold and then i lose the connection.    Then the process starts again. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

2 hours ago, miched said:

I have about 6 different phone numbers for Celebrity.   It doesn’t matter what one I use it ends up being directed to the same queue.   Wait on hold for a long time.   Then want is very frustrating is they say that they will have to transfer me ,  I am now on hold and then i lose the connection.    Then the process starts again. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

That's what I've always experienced.  And that's why I was hoping that someone had a phone number for FCC problems.

Even the Captain's Club number is now a google result for Celebrity customer service.