shareholder credit question

mustang5050

I think I know the answer, but I am going to ask anyway. : ) We booked a cruise for early 2023 a few weeks ago but I just today bought over 100 shares of CCL. Can I still get shareholder credit applied to this cruise or would it only apply to cruises booked after I bought the stock?

I don't know the answer, but I figure there's no harm in trying.  The worst that can happen is they say "no".  You might want to wait for "the dust to settle" a bit and submit the claim in a month or two?  Good luck!

On 10/2/2022 at 5:40 PM, mustang5050 said:

I think I know the answer, but I am going to ask anyway. : ) We booked a cruise for early 2023 a few weeks ago but I just today bought over 100 shares of CCL. Can I still get shareholder credit applied to this cruise or would it only apply to cruises booked after I bought the stock?

You WILL receive the OBC on any cruise you book after you purchased the stock.

This might be a silly question but what is the best why to submit the documentation to Carnival for the stockholder OBC? This is our first time doing it, just purchased the 100 shares via Robinhood. I read the pdf on submitting and it states you can submit via email, mail or fax but also states if you send via email you accept the risk that it might not be a secure transmission.  

thanks in advance for your input.

Happy Sailing!