Anyone know a good Scuba excursion in Roatan?

pirate4me2

20 hours ago, ABQrobin said:

Diving in Roatan is awesome, he won't be disappointed.  Lots of fishlife and nice reefs.

Ahhhh this is awesome to hear! I will have him look at the video tonight. He has snorkeled there before and said it was great, I can only imagine how much better a dive would be! 

If you want to go to the beach while he dives, Mayan Princess Resort has a great dive shop.  The guides are excellent, and they have good equipment.  You can enjoy this fabulous beach while he dives.  There are less expensive shops in the West End, however, you'd have to take a small taxi boat to West Bay to enjoy the nice beach.

• 8 months later...
On 10/10/2022 at 3:02 PM, #1TravelMom said:

If you want to go to the beach while he dives, Mayan Princess Resort has a great dive shop.  The guides are excellent, and they have good equipment.  You can enjoy this fabulous beach while he dives.  There are less expensive shops in the West End, however, you'd have to take a small taxi boat to West Bay to enjoy the nice beach.

Thank you for this info! I’ll look into this for our upcoming Mardi Gras cruise in November!