Basic free at sea package

netballdi

Hi, I'm new to NCL and struggling to understand exactly what I've got with this free at sea package.

Is it right that i have to pay 20% service charge on every drink i have through the drink package ?

Is it 1 credit if $50 for excursions per booking ?

and i think its only 1 speciality diner for 2 per booking as we are on a 9 day cruise with a non balcony cabin 

Any clarification appreciated 🙂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, netballdi said:

Is it right that i have to pay 20% service charge on every drink i have through the drink package ?

No, 20% on the list price of the beverage package (approx. $20 per day) at the time of booking.

Is it 1 credit if $50 for excursions per booking ?

Passenger 1 gets a $50 credit per excursion for shore excursions.

and i think its only 1 speciality diner for 2 per booking as we are on a 9 day cruise with a non balcony cabin

Each passenger gets 1 free specialty dining meal.

Here is the promo terms to which @ColeThornton refers (it's a frequent search in my Google history at this point), everything is explained there

https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions

Edited by hallux
  • Like 1

Looking at your previous posts, I think you may be from the UK, so the above answers are not quite correct.

You don’t pay any gratuity at all on drinks, either beforehand or onboard. Instead, we pay the free at sea upcharge, which is part of the cruise fare. I’m not sure what the current cost is for a 9 day cruise, maybe £199 each.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Looking at your previous posts, I think you may be from the UK, so the above answers are not quite correct.

You don’t pay any gratuity at all on drinks, either beforehand or onboard. Instead, we pay the free at sea upcharge, which is part of the cruise fare. I’m not sure what the current cost is for a 9 day cruise, maybe £199 each.

Great thanks. Yes we are from the UK. I have paid the free at sea upgrade charge on booking so hopefully no more charges !!!

I had read the terms and conditions as helpfully suggested above but so much does not apply to Uk bookings that's its not so easy to understand.

Edited by netballdi

4 hours ago, netballdi said:

I had read the terms and conditions as helpfully suggested above but so much does not apply to Uk bookings that's its not so easy to understand.

While this is an international forum, it seems many or most here are from the US, so those of us from the US that post links are doing so from the US website.  I suggest filling out your profile as @KeithJenner and I have done so that a glance at your name to the left of your posts will indicate to others that policies and T&C's may be different for you, without doing research on previous posts of yours as @KeithJenner has done...

• Like 1