Any input on Inside cabin - Edge class - Celebrity Beyond?

Dreamer68

Hello! I'm looking to book an inside cabin on Celebrity Beyond. I've read through pages of cabin reviews and they seem to be mainly Veranda cabins and beyond. Does anyone have any input on inside cabins? The Edge class ships have lovely-looking inside cabins. I'm looking at the deck map for Beyond and saw these ones that indicate "single sofa bed" and "double sofa bed" and thinking of booking one of these but wanted to reach out to see if anyone can speak to any of these cabins.  I saw from YouTube videos that most sofas in the cabins are NOT convertible to beds so to see this possible sofa bed configuration was intriguing. Thanks!!

image.png.4c3a113354586df611800dae3df1588d.png

So not sure if I can answer your ultimate question about the sofa beds but can on the inside room. We have only sailed on the Edge, as 2 people, in an inside room and it was the one attached to the sky suite. The only downside to the room was that open floor space was at a minimum due to the king bed. That said it was the most well thought out and comfortable inside room we have ever had. Even the bathroom was great with a large by cruise ship standards shower. I also believe our state room host was a notch above, likely the same one assigned to the sky suite. They even knew enough to put a little water in the dry trap in the bathroom to keep it smelling fresh, small thing till you have a room that wasn't done. Also the storage was insane and we likely only filled 20% of it.

We like the room so much that we booked it for the PC touch 12 night cruise on the Edge and will not look into any move up offers. Might be our favorite room we have ever stayed in, even better than the larger veranda cabins on DCL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ll be following this thread, as I have an interior booked on Apex in January. I was able to see a video walk through of my actual assigned cabin, and it looks lovely! I have only cruised in balcony rooms before (spoiled) so this will be new for me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cgolf1 said:

So not sure if I can answer your ultimate question about the sofa beds but can on the inside room. We have only sailed on the Edge, as 2 people, in an inside room and it was the one attached to the sky suite. The only downside to the room was that open floor space was at a minimum due to the king bed. That said it was the most well thought out and comfortable inside room we have ever had. Even the bathroom was great with a large by cruise ship standards shower. I also believe our state room host was a notch above, likely the same one assigned to the sky suite. They even knew enough to put a little water in the dry trap in the bathroom to keep it smelling fresh, small thing till you have a room that wasn't done. Also the storage was insane and we likely only filled 20% of it.

We like the room so much that we booked it for the PC touch 12 night cruise on the Edge and will not look into any move up offers. Might be our favorite room we have ever stayed in, even better than the larger veranda cabins on DCL.

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your experience!! The inside cabin decor looks gorgeous on Beyond. I am thrilled to get to read your review. There are so many reviews on the more expensive cabins, it's refreshing reading one on an inside cabin. And yes, I did notice the inside cabins attached to the Sky Suites. Will keep that in mind!! Hoping the rest of our friends agree to book Celebrity vs a Princess ship sailing the same week. 

9 hours ago, MamaToMany said:

I’ll be following this thread, as I have an interior booked on Apex in January. I was able to see a video walk through of my actual assigned cabin, and it looks lovely! I have only cruised in balcony rooms before (spoiled) so this will be new for me.

Oooh... lucky you got to see a video walk through! I 've been searching! 🙂 So far, all the videos of this ship that I have found done by travel agents makes me think this is quite a gorgeous ship. I was last in a balcony cabin on the Summit to Bermuda a few years ago. Considering the lots of ports of call for the week I'm considering in the Caribbean, we figured we'd be so busy outside our cabin, it was not worth it to pay the extra for a balcony we'd rarely use.

We did a deluxe inside on the Edge prior to Covid. It was not attached to a Sky Suite.

Floor space was a little tight and surface space on the desk and dressing table was tight, but that was our fault, we could have made it a bit neater.

Because of the tight floor space, we had issues unpacking, but learned our lesson and at disembarkation, took turns packing and the other person just left the room.

The bathroom is great, I think it’s close to the same size as the IV baths.

Sleeping in the dark is great, I really caught up on sleep.

Not sure I would want one on a 10-11 day or longer trip, but we put the savings to good use with specialty dining.

• Thanks 1

On 10/12/2022 at 4:04 AM, cangelmd said:

We did a deluxe inside on the Edge prior to Covid. It was not attached to a Sky Suite.

Floor space was a little tight and surface space on the desk and dressing table was tight, but that was our fault, we could have made it a bit neater.

Because of the tight floor space, we had issues unpacking, but learned our lesson and at disembarkation, took turns packing and the other person just left the room.

The bathroom is great, I think it’s close to the same size as the IV baths.

Sleeping in the dark is great, I really caught up on sleep.

Not sure I would want one on a 10-11 day or longer trip, but we put the savings to good use with specialty dining.

Thank you!!! I'm one step closer to booking the inside cabin on this ship, then! It's just 7 days with only 2 Sea Days...so much of our time will be off the ship.