Recent Chef's Table menu?

2 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Not yet.    The menus rarely change.    The cruise  model  is not designed for a frequent cruiser.   

M

That's sort of what I've been thinking. You'd think changing seasonally.. or even twice a year wouldn't be a huge thing for something that's theoretically supposed to be a unique experience, but...

8 minutes ago, MikeTheNFT said:

That's sort of what I've been thinking. You'd think changing seasonally.. or even twice a year wouldn't be a huge thing for something that's theoretically supposed to be a unique experience, but...

A seasonal dinner is a TERRIFIC idea.   You should suggest that to a Hotel Director.  Except..... it is always "summer" on a Caribbean cruise.  😀

M

Funny but cruised on Serenade of Seas February 2020 and did the Chefs table.   Covid  hit and no more cruising.  Then the ramp up and again sailed Serenade of Sea September 2021 and did the chefs table and lo and behold exact same menu.

34 minutes ago, MikeTheNFT said:

Does anyone have a recent chef's table menu? My experience with it the last several times, across different ships, had the menu exactly the same each time. I'm wondering if it has been refreshed.

This is exactly one of the two things that makes it NOT be a true chef's table.  (The other being that it's not in the kitchen.)

The menu hasn't changed much since 2017.  The only change i've seen is that they've subbed out the chocolate bar thingie for the world from Wonderland.

This was my live thread from two weeks ago.  Well, Chef's Table was about 2 weeks ago, i got off the ship on Saturday.  If it doesn't pop up, you want post #144

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1