Regal Princess Suite E728

Denmal

We just snagged a suite on our 26 day cruise from Barcelona to FLL.  Happy with the price but cannot find reviews or videos of the cabin

E728.  Anyone stayed in this suite? Or have video or pics?  Is there noise from the Vista lounge.  Any info would be appreciated. 

10 hours ago, Denmal said:

We just snagged a suite on our 26 day cruise from Barcelona to FLL.  Happy with the price but cannot find reviews or videos of the cabin

E728.  Anyone stayed in this suite? Or have video or pics?  Is there noise from the Vista lounge.  Any info would be appreciated. 

The Royal should be the same  layout.

https://m.icruise.com//cabins/princess-cruises-royal-princess-cabin-E728.html

My friend was in E730 on the Regal and said the Vista was not a problem and she’s a very light sleeper.  We were aft

on the Regal Dolphin and never heard anything.  

We've sailed in E728 several times.  We did notice a very faint bass sound a few evenings, but it ended around 10:30/11:00 p.m.  It was so minor that it didn't keep us from booking this suite again.   The Regal is a beautiful ship.  Enjoy your suite and don't forget to visit the Concierge Lounge.  You'll be spoiled!    

2 hours ago, I object 2 said:

We've sailed in E728 several times.  We did notice a very faint bass sound a few evenings, but it ended around 10:30/11:00 p.m.  It was so minor that it didn't keep us from booking this suite again.   The Regal is a beautiful ship.  Enjoy your suite and don't forget to visit the Concierge Lounge.  You'll be spoiled!    

Thank you...we are very excited to be in the suite for 26 days...will visit the lounge too.  Any Pics of the suite ??

11 hours ago, I object 2 said:

I do have several pics but I'm not sure how to resize them to fit.  When I attached them, they are sideways.  I'm technically challenged.  LOL  I attached one so you can see the problem.  

72400251_Suitemainarea.jpg.1544e376903c6aebb0756c5347b1db97.jpg

The OP can just turn their phone to view the pictures.  

11 hours ago, I object 2 said:

I do have several pics but I'm not sure how to resize them to fit.  When I attached them, they are sideways.  I'm technically challenged.  LOL  I attached one so you can see the problem.  

72400251_Suitemainarea.jpg.1544e376903c6aebb0756c5347b1db97.jpg

No problem...I did just turn the phone.  Appreciate the pic.  It is a.layout we had before.

On 10/18/2022 at 8:02 PM, Denmal said:

Sounds like a great room. Enjoy

Here are pictures of E728 on the Discovery Princess (same deck plan as the Regal Princess).

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Discovery-Princess&cabin=E728

And here's a video if E728 on the Sky Princess (same deck plan as the Regal Princess).