Menus

Cruisin 4 Ever

The default menu is through the app, but your server will provide you with a menu if you need or want one. I had to ask for one when I forgot my glasses in my cabin and they happily provided me with a menu right away. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

During the initial restart you were treated as a pariah if you asked for a paper menu, or asked to check in at the desk vs. use the hub app for either.

But now the crew are more willing to go back to normal. In fact on my last cruise they brought menus a few times without us even needing to ask (and we were ATD seated in different sections - it's not necessarily that they knew we wanted a paper menu). Perhaps due to fatigue, or perhaps due to them being ready to go back to normal as well? Not sure.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, mz-s said:

But now the crew are more willing to go back to normal. In fact on my last cruise they brought menus a few times without us even needing to ask (and we were ATD seated in different sections - it's not necessarily that they knew we wanted a paper menu). Perhaps due to fatigue, or perhaps due to them being ready to go back to normal as well? Not sure.

I've never seen printed menus offered up without being requested, but yes, if you request a printed menu your server will bring you one.

Apparently there are still some bugs in the Hub App and sometimes the menu isn't available, at least that was the case on my wife's iphone (further proof that Androids are better  😁 ).  This has happened to us on our last three cruises, most recently on Miracle last month.

Edited by groundloop
  • Thanks 1

We could get paper menus on the Ecstasy a few weeks ago, but we had to request one if we wanted it.

I don't recall seeing the menu posted outside the dining room each day like I used to pre-covid, but could have missed it. I liked being able to see what was available that day to decide early-on if I'd rather have a burger or eat at the buffet, but I guess the app replaced that too. As long as it works, I'm actually okay with the app, but hate having my phone at the dinner table, so I just put it away after I order.