Can you still order 2 items at once in MDR?

oyme

On 11/26/2022 at 4:32 PM, SmoothFlying said:

With 20+ cruises (eighteen of them on Carnival) I, too, was delighted to learn that in the NDR one could request 'an half portion' of an entree. On several past cruises, I'd been tempted to ask about it, but didn't want others to roll their eyes, thinking, 'WOW !!! What a GLUTONOUS p-i-g !!.' I've always noticed foods on the menu that I've always wanted to try: i.e. vegan Indian, which isn't common around here. So, come the middle of January IF this dish is offered in the MDR I'll ask the waiter IF I could try a half, just too see what it's like. (IF I'm not too full, that is). :))

Mac 

Just off Elation and we ordered an Indian entrée for the table in addition to the entrees we selected.  On Thanksgiving we ordered a turkey dinner for the table in addition to the entrees we selected.  No problem.

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Just off Elation and we ordered an Indian entrée for the table in addition to the entrees we selected.  On Thanksgiving we ordered a turkey dinner for the table in addition to the entrees we selected.  No problem.

The Indian vegetarians is one of my go to favorite items.

• Like 2

On 10/23/2022 at 2:28 PM, Moviela said:

Another item they call clam chowder is actually potato chowder with a clam waived over the pot while cooking.

🤣🤣🤣 

That allowed me to have a healthy dose of laughter today! More than what the doctor ordered! Whoo!!!🤣

Thanks@Moviela

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/28/2022 at 12:54 AM, Buffettfan 225 said:

I thought they posted steakhouse no longer offering free wine first night due to cutbacks.  🤷‍♀️ 

I was at the steak house on Magic on 9/24 and got the free bottle.  I DID have to ask for it!!!

• Thanks 2

On 11/15/2022 at 1:31 PM, serene56 said:

i remember a email that said anything more then 2 entrees will be charged at 5.00 per     talking about cutting down food wastes 

I posted that before Carnival announced the charge for more than 2 entrees.  My prediction wasn't very far off.

I know I received a letter a few weeks back from Carnival about this very thing.  They are limiting main entrees to just 2 now, any extras were an upcharge.  I think it said $5.  I didn't pay that much attention because I have never ordered more than 2 entrees (and usually just 1!).

It only said entrees though.  Nothing about desserts or apps.

Is it the 3rd entree $5 and $5 for the 4th or $5 for anything after the 2nd?  My son told me last night that he will bring $10 for 4 lobster tails. In my mind I'm thinking you need to bring more than $10 on the cruise. 

2 hours ago, rtfnl said:

Is it the 3rd entree $5 and $5 for the 4th or $5 for anything after the 2nd?  My son told me last night that he will bring $10 for 4 lobster tails. In my mind I'm thinking you need to bring more than $10 on the cruise. 

I believe that it is $5 for each entree after the second one.