Day pass price Celebrity Edge for spa

sargenet

We recently sailed on equinox and took advantage of our elite perk for port day for Persian Garden…my husband really enjoyed the steam rooms and beds to lay on for heat.  We are getting ready to sail on a 4 day Edge with some family.  I am not interested in Aqua class because I am going through chemo and can’t do the spa.  smelly stuff bothers me!

That being said I have read they will sell day passes for the thermal spa on Edge but can’t figure out how much they are.  it’s not listed pre-cruise to purchase.  My husband and daughter in another cabin want to do this for a day.  We hope to head there right after we board and grab them but if anyone can tell me a cost I would appreciate it.  We have 2 sea days and one port day and we will be off ship on port day.

thanks!

24 minutes ago, sargenet said:

We recently sailed on equinox and took advantage of our elite perk for port day for Persian Garden…my husband really enjoyed the steam rooms and beds to lay on for heat.  We are getting ready to sail on a 4 day Edge with some family.  I am not interested in Aqua class because I am going through chemo and can’t do the spa.  smelly stuff bothers me!

That being said I have read they will sell day passes for the thermal spa on Edge but can’t figure out how much they are.  it’s not listed pre-cruise to purchase.  My husband and daughter in another cabin want to do this for a day.  We hope to head there right after we board and grab them but if anyone can tell me a cost I would appreciate it.  We have 2 sea days and one port day and we will be off ship on port day.

thanks!

They are pricey, around$70-90/day. 

1 hour ago, 3boyz2keep said:

How far in advance were you able to purchase?

My cruise was Aug 8 and I bought June 11 - however it was available way before then I just held out for a while then had a load of OBC so used it for this.

• Like 1

I would encourage those who know they want the thermal pass to purchase early. I booked our passes for Apex this January (7 day) at $140 including tax/tip last month right after I booked our cruise. Now it is showing for $219/person. This is for the entire cruise. I imagine the price will go up, depending on supply/demand just like the rooms.

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

I just noticed week passes for my next Beyond cruise jumped from $119 to $219/pp. Day passes are not available online. 

Day passes were NEVER available for E-Class Spas since it's inception. 

When we sailed on the Edge we purchased the pass for the length of the cruise.  I don't recall day passes being available.

I thought that the Edge spa was very busy on sea days when compared to S class.  It was difficult to find a lounger at times.  The spa is likely to be empty later in the evenings though.

Edited by NMTraveller

I suggest purchasing the weekly pass as soon as you see them online. They disappear without warning and aren’t available on board. I’m kicking myself for not getting them for our last Apex cruise. We’re booked for a 10 day on Beyond in Feb 2024, I’m already stalking the site.

5 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Day passes were NEVER available for E-Class Spas since it's inception. 

DH & I sailed on Edge in March, 2022. We were able to pre-purchase  a one day pass for the Thermal Spa. The cost was $92 for the two of us and we visited on a port day. I believe I was able to pre-purchase through my cruise planner. We had a lot of OBC - would have never paid that much out-of-pocket.

The one day pass is not available for our Apex cruise this December.

Edited by MarKay525

49 minutes ago, MarKay525 said:

DH & I sailed on Edge in March, 2022. We were able to pre-purchase  a one day pass for the Thermal Spa. The cost was $92 for the two of us and we visited on a port day. I believe I was able to pre-purchase through my cruise planner. We had a lot of OBC - would have never paid that much out-of-pocket.

The one day pass is not available for our Apex cruise this December.

That's extremely reasonable @ $46/pp.  Usually it's at least $70/pp.