Will O change dining reservation time like Regent has?

edgee

47 minutes ago, BigCheese1 said:

So Jane, and everyone else, another Brit here , too.

What time do Oceania open the Speciality restaurant bookings opportunities  up? I can work out the date (60 days in advance for Concierge) but can’t find the time. Guess that’ll be USA EST……

IME Time is 12:01 a.m. Eastern (Miami) time in the U.S. on date reservations open. So it is 5:01a.m. For UK residents.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, edgee said:

IME Time is 12:01 a.m. Eastern (Miami) time in the U.S. on date reservations open. So it is 5:01a.m. For UK residents.

Hi Edgee, that really helpful. It was the US time I couldn’t even see, they do hide things on their www site. Might have to set an alarm, then!

We are used to the Miami time, since we owned a house in FL. for 17 years, happy days! Since we end up in Miami on this trip  (Lima to Miami 19 March 23) we are adding a fortnight to visit FL. friends ….before winging our way back.

thanks again.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2022 at 12:41 PM, meg1021 said:

We are first time Oceania cruisers, booked for 48 days on Insignia the Jan/Feb (two 24 day segments).  We're in Cat B1, and have 2 specialty reservations available in each of the restaurants.  My first available date to book those is December 1st.  Based on your current experience, it sounds like I shouldn't wait until we board to make those reservations.  Is it really necessary to go online at 12:01 the day that they're available, because that seems a little bit much?  Also, I would prefer a table for 2, but would be willing to share a table at a preferred time , if necessary?  Is that presented as an option?  Also, can you provide more information on getting additional reservations at the specialty restaurants, if they're available.  Are they only allotted on that day? Or can they also be done in advance, once onboard?  Do you know whether I can book reservations for both segments, or do I have to wait 45 days before the Feb 8th segment?  Thanks for any information that you can provide to an Oceania newbie!

If you can go online early. In your category you are already behind suites and A-category bookings. If you share flexible you will get the restaurants but there are only two on the Insignia. The GDR and Terrace venues both offer great food. . 

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2022 at 1:43 PM, mauibabes said:

But I like 9:00 much better. Actually I really love it when we are sitting on our lanai in Hawaii and I get to log in and book reservations 😁😉👍✌️
mauibabes

That would actually be 6 or 7 HST depending on the time of year. I loved it when we lived on Maui.