NCL Bliss Mexican Riviera Fall 2022

seemoreroyals

The Bliss is currently on its way to San Pedro for the 2022 Mexican Riviera Season.   Looks like it will begin leaving out of San Pedro tomorrow, Oct 25th.  We will be on the Bliss mid November for the first time.  Really looking forward to it.  It anyone will be on the first couple of Mexican Riviera cruises please use this thread or feel free to start your own to provide information to those of us who will be on the Bliss during this short 2022 Mexican Riviera Fall season.   Any info on MDR menus, times of shows, dailies,  etc would be appreciated.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pandncruisers said:

We will be on it Nov 6.  We love the Bliss we will post a few of the daily when we can.

Will you please post dailies here? Thanks in advance. We will be getting on Bliss for Thanksgiving Cruise with adult kids and grandkids.

• Like 3

The Bliss left Seattle on Sat 22nd and arriving at San Pedro on the 25th.  Looking at its itinerary during that time there is nothing showing.   What happens during that time?  Surprised there is not a short repositioning cruise scheduled to generate some revenue.  They are doing the same thing next year as well.

1 hour ago, seemoreroyals said:

The Bliss left Seattle on Sat 22nd and arriving at San Pedro on the 25th.  Looking at its itinerary during that time there is nothing showing.   What happens during that time?  Surprised there is not a short repositioning cruise scheduled to generate some revenue.  They are doing the same thing next year as well.

I tend to take a cruise every year at this time (happy birthday to ME 🥂). Living in Seattle, I had planned to take a “repositioning” cruise on her way to San Pedro, but it was not offered.  Therefore,  I am boarding the Bliss on the 30th.  I assume they are using that time for a quick refresh or perhaps to give the crew a short break or even to bring more crew on for the winter season?

it’s a good question though….I’m just so excited to be boarding her in 6 days!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chefchick said:

I tend to take a cruise every year at this time (happy birthday to ME 🥂). Living in Seattle, I had planned to take a “repositioning” cruise on her way to San Pedro, but it was not offered.  Therefore,  I am boarding the Bliss on the 30th.  I assume they are using that time for a quick refresh or perhaps to give the crew a short break or even to bring more crew on for the winter season?

it’s a good question though….I’m just so excited to be boarding her in 6 days!

Happy Birthday.  Have a great time.  That would have been nice for you if they would have had a short repositioning cruise to San Pedro.  If you get a chance please share your thoughts during or when you get back.  We are two cruises behind you fully checked in and can't wait.

I did the itinerary last December.  The Bliss is my favorite ship.  LOVED the bar in the Observation Lounge so much more than the one on the Joy (where the bar was walk-up or you could flag down a server.)  I only did one ship excursion, Shrimp Fest in Mazatlan.  It was meh.  Met up with friends living in PV and did an on-our-own boat trip in Cabo.  Have fun!

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 11:06 AM, skierjj said:

Will you please post dailies here? Thanks in advance. We will be getting on Bliss for Thanksgiving Cruise with adult kids and grandkids.

Here’s the Dailies from Todays Bliss sailing to Mexico 

It’ll give us a pretty good idea what will be happening on ours…..Next week will even give a better idea since that’ll be the first 7 day cruise…..Todays  cruise is a 5 day 

To see the photos better Tap on each one and Zoom in….Sorry they weren’t my pics but I appreciate the girl who posted them over in their roll call 😜🍹🍹

21550FEA-63D9-4E3D-805A-71843D7EFF9F.jpeg

68AAAC72-12A8-4A70-8BAC-43C64BA07764.jpeg

0390605F-80C5-470E-921D-5C501FF59FB2.jpeg

D1F9F603-D0C5-45E7-8030-1759DFD73896.jpeg

79D8B8E0-80EB-4157-992C-74D15F0B5C53.jpeg

• Like 3

Do Jersey Boys and Six perform more than 1 night?  Looks like alot of the entertainment I would like to see is occurring on this 1st night.  Going to have to figure out how to clone myself so I can see it all.  Cruising the Riviera Jan 22.  89 days to go!!!    Donna

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LaCal said:

Here’s the Dailies from Todays Bliss sailing to Mexico 

It’ll give us a pretty good idea what will be happening on ours…..Next week will even give a better idea since that’ll be the first 7 day cruise…..Todays  cruise is a 5 day 

To see the photos better Tap on each one and Zoom in….Sorry they weren’t my pics but I appreciate the girl who posted them over in their roll call 😜🍹🍹

21550FEA-63D9-4E3D-805A-71843D7EFF9F.jpeg

68AAAC72-12A8-4A70-8BAC-43C64BA07764.jpeg

0390605F-80C5-470E-921D-5C501FF59FB2.jpeg

D1F9F603-D0C5-45E7-8030-1759DFD73896.jpeg

79D8B8E0-80EB-4157-992C-74D15F0B5C53.jpeg

Thank you for sharing day one.   Hope days 2-5 become available as well.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaggoB said:

We will be on the five day sailing November 27. Do they take reservations on board for the Jersey Boys or do we just wait in line to get admitted?

Thank you 

First come first serve what i’ve read from people onboard 

Edited by LaCal
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DaggoB said:

We will be on the five day sailing November 27. Do they take reservations on board for the Jersey Boys or do we just wait in line to get admitted?

Thank you 

The main theater shows on the Bliss, Jersey Boys and Six, cannot be reserved ahead of time.  Fairly certain that the only things that can be reserved ahead of time or once you get on the ship are dinner reservations, comic shows, and some activities such as CanvasByU and Wines Around the World. 

All theater shows, Cavern Club, and other entertainment venues around the ship, you simply show up.  Depending on how full the ship is you may have to get there early to get a decent seat at the main theater or the Cavern Club.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grimix said:

44-ss_ueopiNGp-IEacN4pOhWxVedXIhjIQUCtuFJkze9wFkXx9TlX4CbDRNmqfx6O0xkFnw4RM0j2FYG6GqonpLC_iyWfQVxKJDYVKoBqizLhg9L2HmF6lDBHfCkehDmbJeWVV-islqrIFWCT19Nn5gUxEDE5QpuTUr_rY_vk5e_rEoZyAPOpqkx_G05ndypXLBWFJ8MrMjwbV81rEs_nFxi52py8aJPxETrA4i2cU-ZaIFwfUCTNveh2kTlRYQU7QXaJ_8GtCUf-z1sirXQu_vO_z92VqJPQ9aTDHljO-HsasrzoT2nZQ_0MmEkWHePVFRaBLPA_ZDTJXFFBRqSglJEppBWgl6JFXaAfJLspFHjbg0ADwFiTd_-ZyF0phVfxEY9LaXGNMHF8NYquI6WTG-N3s59RRqvovec7zdbiSryPgm9F-RQhUBgDHp5UK3nrIdOZwll2mCA_H_HrY-dr4kDFJ5THHC7SuGoXu5mLeEgdw9QphyN61_lAMQi6J8IpMsDp7BTNNwrZs_0e3iy0uyOij7LfInKcVPUsUJADhfHqyYs-nQpAiyo17YK0ejKAW_M4sBvIpCeRe2peXsmRaWB2Vf4NVPlNh8v-A6HMxdWR8-bTJj0A3YqkCIBACQgivIMF__zy54oht887sh2DRqChcZNqyT1ZRjo3w-lJzwDedpBh5eBQb_5sbSs4AcwDSjp52sTuAQmJ1YBFzJQ7iT-7TO1GfkWzRG5Q2XAz_bEcBtEbRCDhL2nowsE60ZLfdEkHaz7bnL8byNPHn9LmMOCzdxOEptY3Gbvob97pmhXCbjo-D2CR99jGYI8wWFT0PGJI4gxw9lfwfoeqXznumbT6CgLSaBkbDpswiaRsuIwNvpGiSE7XRYbNmpsswmVVBQ2fVKnWQeCH7acZ3ipG9jzBevT0YhW05DloEAd8xQntT0Ff_iM5KsLB3vN_LB0wk1mWFdRjNifxtujUdhLcb066nN5uLfELnwxTM-Q4aqAsSTI5Hx4K0p2xxbiv4MEmR3tef1Z8kR3Nl2Be42qzD-FA=w903-h1203-no?authuser=0

The entertainment from our 5-day last week. As I mentioned in another thread I don't believe the theater was full on either show we attended.

Did you go to the cavern club or any of the comedy shows?   If so how were they and were there any issues with being crowded or having to wait in line?

We went to one of the early comedy shows. Decided last minute (45 minutes to show) and the concierge 'got us in'. There were empty seats at the show...

We also went to one of the Cavern Club shows at 9:30 about a half hour before and I was worried because I've heard you might need to get there 45 minutes early if you don't want standing room only. We got in and there were many seats. I saw one the guests we met earlier and he told me we should move to a seat by the bar because once the show starts they don't do drink service. It was a good tip!  We were right next to the bar and could easily get up, get a drink, and sit back down.

I was told there were about 3000 pax which I think puts it at around 75%?

• Like 1

Website says it holds 4900 so 3000 not too packed, closer to 60%.   We enjoyed Cavern Club on Epic a few years back.  First time for us on Bliss. 

Comedy shows can be hit or miss.  We have been to some really good ones over the years.  Hope Bliss has some good comics aboard.  We are going to try to make reservations when we first get onboard.

• 2 weeks later...

We are leaving in a couple of days for our cruise and wanted to see if anyone who was on last weeks 10-31 to 11-6 Bliss Mexican Riviera cruise or this weeks 11-6 to 11-13 sailing has a set of dailies they could post.  We have never sailed on the Bliss before so any helpful info regarding the Bliss would be appreciated. 

We chose Los Lobos, Cagney's and Tepanyaki for our specialty dinners so if anyone has suggestions on what to get or not get at Los Lobos that would be great.   We have dined at Cagney's and Tepanyaki on other ships and kind of know what we want to order at both of those places.  Thanks for any tips anyone may have on things not to be overlooked while on the Bliss.

16 hours ago, seemoreroyals said:

We are leaving in a couple of days for our cruise and wanted to see if anyone who was on last weeks 10-31 to 11-6 Bliss Mexican Riviera cruise or this weeks 11-6 to 11-13 sailing has a set of dailies they could post.  We have never sailed on the Bliss before so any helpful info regarding the Bliss would be appreciated. 

We chose Los Lobos, Cagney's and Tepanyaki for our specialty dinners so if anyone has suggestions on what to get or not get at Los Lobos that would be great.   We have dined at Cagney's and Tepanyaki on other ships and kind of know what we want to order at both of those places.  Thanks for any tips anyone may have on things not to be overlooked while on the Bliss.

A325A9B7-0AE5-434E-8A3E-C012915401AF.jpeg

2F712E40-0447-484C-8FD9-9452D4431FE9.jpeg

6110CDE2-42FF-43E9-A718-75728114A3AD.jpeg

EF965103-97CE-4680-B736-4075323FC22F.jpeg

0E71656C-F858-44A1-B6CF-83D7C0E4BE99.jpeg

132F5379-1D97-45C8-B7AC-1AA3E8F28890.jpeg

• Like 1