What shuttle service does NCL use from MCO to port & back?

travelgip

What is the name of the shuttle service for NCL that would take you from the airport to the port & back?  Would they accommodate a day before arrival to stay in a hotel, then take me to the port the next day?  How is the pricing?

Thanks

1 hour ago, travelgip said:

What is the name of the shuttle service for NCL that would take you from the airport to the port & back?  Would they accommodate a day before arrival to stay in a hotel, then take me to the port the next day?  How is the pricing?

Thanks

You can arrange to arrive a day or so early.  However, NCL does not offer the shuttle services the way you are asking about.  If you want to take the NCL shuttle (BUS), you'd need to go back to the airport the morning of embarkation.  Probably easier to UBER/Taxi instead.  They do give you a deviation discount for not using the shuttle if you arrive early and stay overnight pre-cruise.

• Like 1

Unless you book an NCL hotel, the shuttle is from the airport to the port and vice versa. If you let NCL book your hotel (usually not a good price IMO), then they'll get you at the hotel. Other option is to book a hotel that has a free airport shuttle, and use that to get to the hotel, then back to the airport for the NCL transfer. But to me, I'd rather just Uber than all that back/forth.

7 hours ago, travelgip said:

Thanks

NCL offers a standard transfer. You have to pick up the transfer (motorcoaches) at the airport on the day of embarkation. Their prices are high. 

We use go port canaveral (google it) who also uses full size motorcoaches. They used to be cheap, but raised their prices after the pandemic restart. There are other van services where you spend an hour in the van to the port, crammed with other people. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 6:58 PM, dbrown84 said:

If you check the FL departures board, you'll see plenty of recommendations for shuttle service.  I personally recommend Cortrans.  Nice husband/wife team.  $30 each way

I would recommend Cortrans also. Very professional, friendly, clean vehicles. Used them to go to the port and than return us to our hotel post trip. They were on time for our pick up, waiting at the port on our dembarkation. We were very pleased with the service. At the time of this post we were charged $60 per person for round trip service. My recommendation is make reservations early, they have had to cut back on staff and transport vehicles because of the slow down in cruise business due to covid.