help with guarantee cabin

Illbcruzn4life

I was just on the CCL website and picked Cabana balcony. After I picked that category a page came up with my offers on it.

The first rate said Exclusive Halloween mystery offer with a price of $2208.54.

There was also more offers and one of them was for a guarantee and the price was$1508.54.

Now what I'm confused about is since I already picked Havana cabana is that the rate for a havana cabana guarantee or just a balcony guarantee?

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

TIA

Was this offer shown after you chose the Havana category (Havana balcony)?  Then I would expect it is the price for a guarentee Havana balcony. 

To make sure, go through all the steps.  I find the cruise then click select.  Then I have to tell number of cabins, people, chose any discounts I am entitled to including my state of residence and VIFP number.  Next page I choose the category of Havana.  Then the next page I choose which type of Havana cabin I want.  If a guarantee rate shows up it is for that category. 

1 hour ago, luv2trvlnow said:

Was this offer shown after you chose the Havana category (Havana balcony)?  Then I would expect it is the price for a guarentee Havana balcony. 

To make sure, go through all the steps.  I find the cruise then click select.  Then I have to tell number of cabins, people, chose any discounts I am entitled to including my state of residence and VIFP number.  Next page I choose the category of Havana.  Then the next page I choose which type of Havana cabin I want.  If a guarantee rate shows up it is for that category. 

I clicked on balcony category then picked havana cabana and then it showed my offers 2 being the same (POK) with the one being the cheap price for Havana Cabanas.

I went back out and picked the Havana Cabana without going through the balcony category as the HC's are listed separately as well and when I did that the offer was not there leading me to believe that the (POK) code was for regular balconys only.

Thanks for all that replied.

Much appreciated.