FAS 14 Night Cruise Question

2boyzmom

2 hours ago, CaptainBazz said:

It was changed  last year if I recall correctly...now it is 3 meals for 12+ nights for balcony and above.

It was ctually changed last January - I have a booking for an oceanview cabin for next year (11 nights), and that one includes 4x FAS speciality dining. My official booking date was January 17th. 2022 and if I remember correctly, the change to Free at Seas speciality dining came the next day. 

@TrumpyNor

Thank you Anita for the date; I have a print out of the old and new Dining and WiFi but it did not have a date on it.

=================================

A note for everyone; If you booked before that date BUT then have had a re-fare you will change from the old to the new, I know I have done it more than once when getting a good price drop.   In that case you also lose the free Latitude 60 WiFi minutes.

Mike

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrumpyNor said:

It was ctually changed last January - I have a booking for an oceanview cabin for next year (11 nights), and that one includes 4x FAS speciality dining. My official booking date was January 17th. 2022 and if I remember correctly, the change to Free at Seas speciality dining came the next day. 

I booked May 2021 and invoice says 4 dinners and 500 internet minutes but the NCL app and edocs say otherwise. I hope they honor the original perks!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Did you check this out, promo details?

https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions

Yes I saw that but I  booked May 2021 for this November and invoice says 4 dinners and 500 internet minutes but the NCL app and edocs say otherwise. I hope they honor the original perks!