changing to non-refundable deposit?

I just did this a couple of weeks ago through my TA. We're only a couple weeks from final payment so I'm not worried about my deposit being refunded. I'm not sure, but I don't think there were any hoops he had to jump through to get it done. He just re-priced it at the lower fare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craig01020 said:

When I booked my cruise, I paid $128 to make my deposit refundable. I'd like to change to a non-refundable deposit and get that fee back.

Has anyone else done this? Thanks.

It's not like you get the refundable/non refundable price difference back............You will cancel the original refundable booking and then rebook at the (current) nonrefundable price, it may or may not be  lower then you originally booked at price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craig01020 said:

When I booked my cruise, I paid $128 to make my deposit refundable. I'd like to change to a non-refundable deposit and get that fee back.

Has anyone else done this? Thanks.

Yes you can change your existing reservation to non refundable but you will pay whatever TODAY'S non refundable rate is for that sailing NOT the one on the day that you booked

• Like 3

4 hours ago, molly361 said:

Yes you can change your existing reservation to non refundable but you will pay whatever TODAY'S non refundable rate is for that sailing NOT the one on the day that you booked

Thanks. I just did a mock booking, and the cruise price is now a lot more than my current price.