Drink packages

Scotico

So in the morning my wife and I will have 2 coffees each (Expresso and then a cappuccino).  If I go by myself with both out sea cards, will they give me all 4 drinks or only 2 then go back in line for the other 2.  Also does the same go for regular drinks? 

9 minutes ago, Scotico said:

So in the morning my wife and I will have 2 coffees each (Expresso and then a cappuccino).  If I go by myself with both out sea cards, will they give me all 4 drinks or only 2 then go back in line for the other 2.  Also does the same go for regular drinks? 

They'll only give you one drink per card.

11 minutes ago, Scotico said:

We have had no issues getting a coffee and a fresh squeezed OJ or coffee and a water at the same time but have never asked for two coffees each.  One of us typically goes with both cards and gets the drinks, that isn't a problem at all.  Just ask about getting two coffee each, doesn't hurt to ask.

6 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

This exact question was asked a couple weeks ago, not sure if it was the same poster. Seems a little troll-y, so I'll refrain from the answer I gave last time as well. 

The other post changed their answer to N/M because they answered incorrectly after misreading the title and the post.  Seems like a valid question from someone who doesn't cruise often.

If you bring both cards, they will give you 1 drink for each card.  You can go back and get the second drink afterwards.  This goes for alcoholic drinks also.  The only difference is if you ask for a alcoholic drink and something else like a water, juice or energy drink.  They will give you both.   

Edited by Liljo22

Correct answer is, "it depends."  It depends on the bartender and if you have a relationship.  A few times I forgot DW's card and still got adult beverages or even two at a time.  This was after day 2-3 at the same bar.  No matter what they tell you, the bartender can override the computer.