Best Deluxe Beverage Package Prices

Ogtubbx3

Wondering how the current price for the deluxe beverage package compares to what everyone has seen. It’s the Halloween sale. BOGO 50% off. Comes out to $58.49 per day per person on Freedom for a 4 night cruise. Should I buy in now or see what Black Friday offers?

45 minutes ago, Ogtubbx3 said:

Wondering how the current price for the deluxe beverage package compares to what everyone has seen. It’s the Halloween sale. BOGO 50% off. Comes out to $58.49 per day per person on Freedom for a 4 night cruise. Should I buy in now or see what Black Friday offers?

That seems very low.  Almost pre summer increase pricing.  Are you trying to calculate the 50% discount or is that amount in the cart.  

The lowest I have seen someone post recently is $62.99pppd. My December 4 day has been going back and forth between $69.99 and $74.99.  This is all before the 18% gratuity of course.

Edited by Liljo22

19 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

That seems very low.  Almost pre summer increase pricing.  Are you trying to calculate the 50% discount or is that amount in the cart.  

The lowest I have seen someone post recently is $62.99pppd. My December 4 day has been going back and forth between $69.99 and $74.99.  This is all before the 18% gratuity of course.

Agree.. My 8 day Odyssey Thanksgiving Cruise has been fluctuating between $72.99 and $67.99....Never lower than $67.99 for past 4 months. Not alot of incentive to book early!

40 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

So I took the 77.99 per day per person, divided it in 2 for the “2nd package”, added it to the 77.99, and divided by 2 to get what we’d each pay as we’re splitting the discount. Wondering though what the 50% comes off of as when I click to reserve it still comes out to be the full 77.99 per person…

3 minutes ago, Ogtubbx3 said:

So I took the 77.99 per day per person, divided it in 2 for the “2nd package”, added it to the 77.99, and divided by 2 to get what we’d each pay as we’re splitting the discount. Wondering though what the 50% comes off of as when I click to reserve it still comes out to be the full 77.99 per person…

The BOGO is just a marketing ploy.  The price listed is the price per person on all the items.  Royal will always have a promo going on and just changes the price.  That price is really high for the package.  The break even will be about 7 drinks.  

• Like 2

Yep, ignore the "sale" and "BOGO" crap - it's just marketing hype.  Pick the package you want and add it to your cart to see the actual per-person /per-day price.  The best I got for our Voyager cruise 4 weeks ago was $65 during the "Memorial Day Sale", but if often fluctuated between $75 and $65. 

7 hours ago, Ogtubbx3 said:

Buy it, that's a cheap price.  I just paid $68 for a four night on Navigator and $72 for Wonder during Thanksgiving.  Wonder has been between $68 and $78.  Halloween sale was $68.  Labor Day sale was $72, but it had gone to $78 the week before and than came down for the "SALE" to $72.