Hotels by Port Canaveral

wardwhitty

I am so sorry for asking this again.  I know it has been asked a ton but I can't seem to find any posts.  We have a large party cruising out of Port Canaveral and are looking for hotels for the night before with shuttles to the port and who will allow us to park our cars during the cruise.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I did a park and cruise package at Residence Inn earlier this year, and I'm doing one at Homewood Suites next month.  They're just a few minutes away from the port and both have shuttles, but I didn't use them.  There are 5 or 6 hotels right there together in that area and I think most, if not all, of them do a park and cruise package.

6 hours ago, wardwhitty said:

I am so sorry for asking this again.  I know it has been asked a ton but I can't seem to find any posts.  We have a large party cruising out of Port Canaveral and are looking for hotels for the night before with shuttles to the port and who will allow us to park our cars during the cruise.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Park Port Canaveral is the closet cruise parking lot to the port (about a mile).  They have a nice, paved, fenced in parking area with continuous shuttles.  Use the discount code at the top of their website for the best price.

Hotels closest to the port (less than a mile) that I would recommend are:

*Hampton Inn Cruise Port/Home2Suites

*Homewood Suites 

*Towneplace Suites

*Springhill Suites

*Residence Inn

*Country Inn & Suites

Check the price to leave your car at the hotel…..some may be a good deal and some may charge more than parking at the port.  Not all have shuttles to the port either….

I have stayed at Country Inns and Suites a few times and was happy with the accommodations. You can leave your vehicle there for a fee and the price was reasonable. I normally rent a vehicle and drop it off before heading over to Port Canaveral. The hotels sometimes sell out so don't wait too long to make a reservation.

• 2 months later...