How to confirm Olife choice

M&Dcruisers

2 hours ago, M&Dcruisers said:

Does anyone know how to confirm which Olife choice is on my booking?  I've looked at my booking online and checked my PDF invoice and don't see anything about it.

If you do the O Life tours selection over the phone with an O rep (or have your TA do it for you), you can request the “pre-purchased shore excursions” PDF that shows you all the math of O Life tours, YWYW discounted tours and the application of O provided SBC toward the balance due.

This PDF is essential should an issue arise once onboard involving cancellation credits, substitute O Life selections, etc. 

And, once onboard, equally useful is the “screen print” of your excursions accounting which can be provided by Destination Services.

21 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

If you do the O Life tours selection over the phone with an O rep (or have your TA do it for you), you can request the “pre-purchased shore excursions” PDF that shows you all the math of O Life tours, YWYW discounted tours and the application of O provided SBC toward the balance due.

This PDF is essential should an issue arise once onboard involving cancellation credits, substitute O Life selections, etc. 

And, once onboard, equally useful is the “screen print” of your excursions accounting which can be provided by Destination Services.

Are you looking for another thread? Doesn't really seem to apply to what the OP asked. 

• Haha 2

On 11/4/2022 at 12:57 PM, M&Dcruisers said:

Does anyone know how to confirm which Olife choice is on my booking?  I've looked at my booking online and checked my PDF invoice and don't see anything about it.

On 11/4/2022 at 1:24 PM, LHT28 said:

Contact  who you booked with & ask

I would  think it would be noted on your invoice  (page 3)

I see it on my Oceania invoice under "Amenities and Gifts".

The invoice from my travel agent also lists it...of course that will vary by travel agency...perhaps not all agencies display it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ORV said:

Are you looking for another thread? Doesn't really seem to apply to what the OP asked. 

Actually applies directly to the question. The term O Life “choice” can be both which option or what within each option (e.g., the specific tours that qualified for the tours option or clarification of what is included in the basic booze package).

M&Dcruisers said s/he looked at the “invoice.” Perhaps it’s a TA invoice and not the O invoice which would clearly state (in the Amenities Section) which O Life basic option (SBC, tours, booze) was selected.

But, if s/he wants to know which tours they’ve selected were O Life “options” (and which others are paid) the excursions PDF I mentioned is where they need to look.
AND, most importantly, with others reading these threads, certainly some of them will appreciate and benefit from knowing where specifically they can find the greater detail about the O life tour “choice” and “choiceS.” 

11 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Actually applies directly to the question. The term O Life “choice” can be both which option or what within each option (e.g., the specific tours that qualified for the tours option or clarification of what is included in the basic booze package).

M&Dcruisers said s/he looked at the “invoice.” Perhaps it’s a TA invoice and not the O invoice which would clearly state (in the Amenities Section) which O Life basic option (SBC, tours, booze) was selected.

But, if s/he wants to know which tours they’ve selected were O Life “options” (and which others are paid) the excursions PDF I mentioned is where they need to look.
AND, most importantly, with others reading these threads, certainly some of them will appreciate and benefit from knowing where specifically they can find the greater detail about the O life tour “choice” and “choiceS.” 

Ok, I'm sure people haven't seen it before. Thankfully Njhorseman answered the question. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1