Reserving dinning pre cruise

di T

We are booked to sail end of February on the Sun out of Lisbon, I have booked one of the main dinning rooms for 7.30 each night every night but the first night.

With the free at sea offer we get one speciality restaurant included, does anyone know if I could book one of the a la carte like La Cucina and it would be complementary. Thanks, Dianne

47 minutes ago, shof515 said:

yes you can book la cucina online . on the ncl checkout page when you make the reservation it has a price of 0.00

^ and if it doesn't, every time you go to a specialty dining restaurant they ask if you are using your dining package ... so that they explain what it includes.  So, you'll have the ability to confirm it if something goes awry with the reservation pricing/quoting piece.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, di T said:

We are booked to sail end of February on the Sun out of Lisbon, I have booked one of the main dinning rooms for 7.30 each night every night but the first night.

With the free at sea offer we get one speciality restaurant included, does anyone know if I could book one of the a la carte like La Cucina and it would be complementary. Thanks, Dianne

You can use your dining credit at any specialty restaurant. Book exactly 120 days before departure for the best selection and times (12 midnight eastern time). Prime time dining in popular restaurants will sell out quickly. 

You do not have to book the MDR. Show up when you want and you will be seated. 

• Thanks 1

So there’s no need to book MDR in advance? Well will just show up on the second cruise, what’s the difference between the two MDR restaurants? Are the menus the same? Looking forward to some winter sunshine on these cruises, only our 4th NCL Cruises though have cruised lots with a number of different lines.

4 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

^ and if it doesn't, every time you go to a specialty dining restaurant they ask if you are using your dining package ... so that they explain what it includes.  So, you'll have the ability to confirm it if something goes awry with the reservation pricing/quoting piece.

Such a helpful explanation. Thanks!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, shof515 said:

No need to book MDR in advance

there is 2 differences if you want to call it: Size of the room (small/big) and one room is suppose to be a bit more formal. Small room is always casual

Menu is the same

Thanks, that’s good to know 

9 minutes ago, wants2fly said:

Just wondering if it’s allowed to go back to MDR let’s say 1st time at 5:30pm and then to another MDR after the show let’s say at 9pm?

Don’t want to go to buffet.  Thanks in advance.  

I don’t see why it would be a problem. I don’t think you need reservations and all of the food is included. 

1 hour ago, wants2fly said:

Just wondering if it’s allowed to go back to MDR let’s say 1st time at 5:30pm and then to another MDR after the show let’s say at 9pm?

Don’t want to go to buffet.  Thanks in advance.  

Yes, of course. No dining reservations necessary in the MDR. I have had dinner before the show and then gone back to the MDR afterwards for dessert. And maybe an appetizer, LOL.

• Thanks 1